3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 10.11.21 03:53 pm

Where can I buy enchant weapons? (Dark Souls 3)

It seems that half the game has already passed, but still I have not seen the enchantment anywhere (I have spoken to everyone at the base - no one has it). Can anyone tell exactly the lock and the place where there is an NPC that sells or is lying around enchants for weapons?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

mirel
It is believed that enchantments and improvements in this part can only be found. They are not on sale.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

I have already found a magic weapon and a fire one, the current I do not remember where

g
gloccc 10.11.21

A magic weapon, like I found in a location where the swamp is poisonous, where three more candles must be extinguished

m
mirel 10.11.21

gloccc
thanks for the tip - I'll try to search the loka.

R
Richards 10.11.21

I took the gift of a fiery ember, and made a broadsword on fire from Andre, immediately 200 damage became, but now it does not scale from the stats, the chip of this part is on the hike, you can pump hp, endurance and mana.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

mirel
Not the most pleasant location, quite confusing, I probably still have not collected all the items on it

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Karoch. you find the volumes, give them the NPC, they have new spells - perfect! I run with fire, because there are the most benign requirements of 10 inta and 10 faith