3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eribira 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Wonder and Pyromancy Damage Question (Dark Souls 3)

I would like to inquire before testing it in practice. How relevant is the damage of the nuke of miracles and pyromancy, is it worth investing in this stats and is it possible to get decent damage from lightning as it was in the good old dc1 and dc2 to dc.

And does the damage of pyromancy scale more if faith and int are equal or doesn't matter?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Elementary Watson. Before pumping, equip the Persian with a glove, a staff, a saber ... a transglucator, in short, with whatever interests you. Raising the level of intelligence, faith, strength, dexterity ... you see if the indicators of the piece of iron you need increase (this is displayed in the Persian menu). At the beginning of the game, when not very many souls are needed to raise the level, you can easily save them up for several levels at once and check (sometimes the indicators do not increase immediately, but after several levels).
Voila! And now you are the king ... (with a lance in the ass). Heh, heh ...

E
Eribira 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

This does not tell me how much actual damage can be developed. I'm interested in the words of people who have already played builds through faith in practice.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Although I was only about level 50, I first rocked magic, and then tried pyromancy. Inta 18, faith 10.
Damage with "large heavy arrow of the soul" against the damage "fiery sphere". In the first case, I used the ring of a young dragon. In the second, the ring of swamp + gauntlet by +2. Damage from the sphere was almost always higher, except for mobs with fire resistance. Quite a lot of mobs with magic resist. + you can also put on a fire control ring (or something like that), which also gives + 15% to fire damage and get excellent damage from pyromancy.
I think nothing will change much with stats of 40.40. Although the scale gloves are only S.

E
Eribira 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig

I found out that the fire grows stronger if the stats of int and faith are equal. Thanks for the comment, I'll take pyromancy into account for now. On my own behalf, I will say that a simple lightning spear with 20 faiths and a saint's talisman of +3 does not practically damage mobs, well, or I was not lucky with mobs, everyone