3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Call for help (To modders) (Fallout 4)

I apologize in advance for the quality of the picture, I’m sitting on my phone, taking pictures on aypoh
Spoiler
In general, I’m trying to install mods with the help of a nexus, it seems like everything that needs to be changed and corrected everywhere, in the manager everything seems to be ok, the mods are displayed, you can remove the checkboxes, put and all that, as if everything is active (Probably), but no mods want to work, the game starts, everything is fine, but the companions have no new crafting machines or endless cartridges, what should I do? Maybe there is some kind of the most detailed instruction on what to do and how to do or what to do in this situation, the second day the great Google does not give out what you are looking for.
Thanks in advance
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
manually install. there is a guide in the description of some mods on the nexus

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
like mods do not work on fresh patches so roll back

A
AleNes 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
If you are subscribed to the beta, then the mods will not work in the usual way. Roll back to 1.4 or wait for the 1.5 release.
PS. I strongly advise against forcing mods on beta.

44lok 10.11.21

Mods work for 2 dls (did not buy them).
The console is on "survival", everything works.

Spoiler

A
AleksandrFedorov 10.11.21

44lock
My DLCs also work, the problem with third-party mods

44lok 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
Desirable the latest version of the mods, if you do not install the Nexus Mod Manager - put it with your hands.
All mods that stood before "2 dls" work even after setting "2 dls".
I bet on pirates, I'm not interested in buying such "dls" :)

e
evgenij84757 10.11.21

on version 1.5 in the plugins file before the EPS put * (example * Fallout4.eps) Spoiler should work
http://jpegshare.net/images/ac/44/ac44d475e2b2d989cb6e33e48dfda0e0.jpg

A

Thank you all very much, I'll try this afternoon, unsubscribe

c
choa 10.11.21

yet this very plugins.txt can be put Read-only. I had a couple of times that the game (I sin on the launcher) removed all mods from the list.

A

In general, alas, in any way, maybe from the fact that the version of the game is the latest, scored a bolt shorter

e
evgenij84757 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov I checked the
spoiler
on version 1.5.147.0 everything works
, you need to use this version of the working (â„–3)

A

evgenij84757
Like I did, can I link? I'll guide you through the translator, maybe I missed that

e
evgenij84757 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
all this is done in the plugins.txt file and the read-only checkbox is mandatory !!!

G
Guest 17.01.22

Open the mods in FO4 Edit, it will show any conflicts in red. That's how I merge mods. I'm not familiar with CC. I hope this helps.