3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sland Show 10.11.21 03:54 pm

DSIII dualshock 4 problem (# 2) (Dark Souls 3)

I installed Ds4windows and checked if my geimpad works at all. In incentive (in Big picture mode) everything works correctly, but when DSIII starts up, the camera constantly rotates and you can only use the left stick (control)

Nobody knows what it can be connected?
ps: Before that I tried several more programs, the result is the same
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 13 10.11.21

Sland Show
I had this in the game Dreamfall Chapters, I got rid only by connecting a gamepad via bluetooth, is there such a possibility?

S
Sland Show 10.11.21

Denv3r 32
I have now installed 360 box emulator. Again, nothing came of it

. Can it help on bluetooth?

D
Denv3r 13 10.11.21

Sland Show
helped me, I also did not understand at first, the camera was spinning like crazy, this is by connecting via USB, by bluetooth everything is fine. But this was only in Dreamfall Chapters and some other, I don't remember, in the rest, including Dark Souls, all without problems. Try.

F
Faust_58 10.11.21

I got a similar problem after I used to play dualshock via a USB cable. And then I decided to play through the bluetooth. Dancing with tambourines continued for some time, then he did not have time to be determined, then one touchscreen worked on the gamepad, and the rest of the buttons were not in any. I solved this by reinstalling the emulator driver (I use D4tool, there is the first folder from which the file is initially launched to install the driver). And then I connected the gamepad. By the way, the situation with the rotating camera and the working left stick arises after playing via bluetooth, when the battery charge goes down and you cut it through the cord, that's when the camera starts to rotate right away.

D
Denv3r 13 10.11.21

Faust_58
Didn't know, thanks!))

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

strange for some reason there is no such thing on the playlist)

R
Roman Suhenko 10.11.21

Sland Show
In the Ds4windows settings enable "Hide DS4 controller"