3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Keyboard + Mouse control? It's okay, don't worry (Dark Souls 3)

Keyboard + Mouse control? Everything is fine, do not worry.
All the guys, the developers have solved the problem. Now even the companion button is listed as secondary (keyboard). Now we can play keyboard + mouse. Personally, I played from 3dm., Everything is fine, I played for about 3 hours, in fact, you don't even need to bother there, what buttons need to be replaced, for yourself? Well, replace for yourself, about 2-5 buttons, and that's it. It's not like in DS1-2, now everything has changed. Everything is fine (management)
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOXDIE_id 10.11.21

Evangelist
Hospade, playing DS on the keyboard is of course hardcore hardcore

V
Viking.su 10.11.21

Evangelist
In DS 2, you can use AutoHotkey, I don't remember the name exactly, it makes it easier to control the keyboard and mouse

L
Lllllllama 10.11.21

FOXDIE_id
Looks like I'm too hardcore player, because I passed DS2 on the keyboard four times (in DS1 I could not cope with the image not in full screen, which is why it did not pass completely). Well, he died, of course, doh ... many times.

F
FOXDIE_id 10.11.21

George Dark
why?

U
U212 10.11.21

Uri, I don’t have any ps-ki, I don’t have money for it and DS3 for writing either, although it’s okay for a pirate for a pitch.

R
Roskomnadzorny 10.11.21

Evangelist
how to turn on auto guidance otherwise it is not very convenient to play

S
Shkudi 10.11.21

If you do not lock the enemy - the camera starts behaving inadequately when hitting - it spins by itself - is it like that for everyone?

W
Waffen 10.11.21

I don’t know the guys like everyone else, but I personally haven’t seen more convenient controls on the keyboard mouse (in Japanese games and in general) than in Dark 2 ... The character just feels great. The camera, target capture is exceptionally excellent. 3 I haven't figured it out yet ...