3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad. 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Impressions of the game. (Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark)

We describe the first impressions of the game Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. As well as all the pros and cons.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deni569 10.11.21

shit, it's time to close

S
Sheff322 10.11.21

Game engine
Unreal Engine 3
I did not see any more pluses.

S
Seemann95 10.11.21

I scared over the wheels of the cars. Perhaps that's all. This game upset me, finally.

S
Soilwork 4k 10.11.21

new developments of this game fuckers fucked up the whole game it would be better if the old ones did it and it would be cooler

d
drekazet 10.11.21

Well, I don’t know about the comment above, the game turned out to be an amateur tf, but the game is worse than the previous parts: Transformers: War for Cybertron and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

K
Kind_Stone 10.11.21

An obscure plot, the main part of which is a long narration of the times of the Battle of Cybertron. The gameplay remains as it was, but you can screw new parts to the trunks (in the sense of finding a part and choosing an upgrade that can be done), this is a mini-plus. The gameplay seems to be the same as before, but without any variety ... The multiplayer remains the same ... But they screwed on a single pumping system for single and multiplayer (as a result, almost everyone will be able to cheat a level and junk).
TOTAL: Feil. Big and scary FILE.

R
Roskomnadzorny 10.11.21

why is this shit not how many days game of the day on pg

k
kenny undead 10.11.21

Nothing has changed, but I expected more after the fall of cybertron

U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

Shit complete! It's good that I downloaded from the torrent and did not buy on Steam

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

Good game

M
MobiRoid 10.11.21

The whole game is stupid bastard! In the previous series of the game it was possible to play, it was interesting, but this part is simply "none"!

O
Offline_Now 10.11.21

The game did not please! Uniformity and supposedly "action" is the whole game. The Transformer series of games was not a masterpiece before, but it was playable. The mechanics of the game are more like Hawken, and the graphics are lame. Stupid Robo-moochilovo ... It was stupid to even release a game about Transformers! But even more stupid, it was to release it in the same year with the release of Titanfall. Rated 6 out of 10! Better to play past parts!

D
Dinovart 10.11.21

Worse than the "fall of cybertron", but better than the first three games based on films. In general, next time the developers, whoever they are, should improve literally everything, and not just steal files from each other and let them control the same robots. It also enrages the inaccessibility of most robots in the single and the inability to play for some Autobots (for example, the terrestrial grimlock) in multiplayer, as well as the lack of a galvatron. But for the sake of a sea of ​​rust and a mechanical tyrannosaurus, I went through the game and was quite pleased, given that nothing more interesting in this genre will be released on PC this year.

E
EllaNF 10.11.21

In comparison with TF War / Fall for / of Cybertron or TF Revenge of the Fallen (game) Game of feces, I liked only how Drift cuts everyone.

G
GUnit 2 10.11.21

Maybe off-topic, but I think our creature localizers and complete bastards, the original name of the game is "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark", the Russian name is "Transformers: Battle for the Dark Spark". The word "RISE" is translated as "RISE", and not as "BATTLE", therefore, the correct translation of the name of the game is: "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark"