3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Spring. It's time to talk about love.

You have to love skillfully!
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 10.11.21

stalker7162534
Fake, I suppose? He himself composed, printed and photographed, right?

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

MelShlemming
http://bookz.ru/authors/oster-grigorii/ostergr01/page-2-ostergr01.html

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Kolya and Tolya Olya?
Heh, heh ... I liked it.

A
Alexator 10.11.21

KOL in 5 Newtons.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Olya will clearly be unhappy with such an attitude towards herself. Still, it will be carried forward with feet in the resultant equal to 5H. And then Olya will get angry and poke her ears to both Kolya and Tole. Feet forward. The thing is definitely happening in the morgue.)))

K
Kill0BIT3e 10.11.21

And this is our modern education system.

A
Adamantokha 10.11.21

Kolya and Tolya "on the ball" Olya. Kolya won, he beat Tolya by 5 Newtonian "sticks". Ole is high on KoliToli. -)))

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Was it worth creating a topic for such a task?
Well, this is not serious. All this should be supported by social experiments, with static data and generalized conclusions. And so this is for children.

s
sаnic 10.11.21

Rave.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Garrus-1994 wrote:
Was it worth creating a theme for such a task?
The theme is about love. About how to love correctly.
For example, don't be shy about expressing your feelings.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

s
sаnic 10.11.21

Love does not exist.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

stalker7162534
What is the truth?) I've heard this somewhere, about the fact that you shouldn't be ashamed to express your feelings ... exactly, from humanists and from many social psychologists, and indeed from psychologists in general. Are they shy or not ashamed of a purely person's choice (well, not entirely purely, situational factors should still be taken into account), but just like every person has freedom of speech or thought, no one has the right to be forced to express (beliefs) or to express feelings that in one way or another can affect the external (i.e. from the outside) assessment of a person. Since the manifestation of feelings is an intimate matter, and therefore personal and concerns private life, that is, what should be hidden from people. And love between two people is anti-feeling, which turns into anti-life. I’m not saying that it’s bad, but that it’s anti is for sure. It is enough to observe such people. Just like collecting is anti-life. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that, as rights and freedom are limited by the rights and freedoms of others, the expression of feelings is also limited by the perception of the feelings of others. If a girl does not like such a manifestation as in your picture, then in the future this "sensual" person should be shy about the manifestation of these very feelings. That being said, I don't think grabbing the butt is a manifestation of feeling. Or even if I am wrong, it is not so, then I still think that such a "feeling" should not be shown to everyone. Just like I do not understand long kisses in front of people. I never understood any pair of sentimental manifestations at all in front of all people. This is all nothing more than an ordinary economic positional good. To show everyone that we (the couple) found the meaning of life in love, and you (the rest) people should envy us, because, by definition, you did not find your happiness. And happiness is only in love with us. Rollo Mae brilliantly painted all our love. I advise you to read it. Obviously you won't regret it.
In our time, love, even with the manifestation, even without the manifestation of its feelings, gives almost identical results. Love is like marriage nowadays. Previously, marriage was almost sacred, although no, it was completely sacred. And now you can marry for love at least several times in a week, while fully showing your feelings, as in your picture. People, when they go in the wrong direction, begin to take leaps and bounds, and these very steps are explained by the appearance of such books as "sex techniques", "how to bring a woman to orgasm in 50 ways" and other techniques. And all this testifies to the loss of love completely. And the maximum that the senses are capable of now is what you have demonstrated. This is not a feeling, but the usual sexual arousal that is characteristic of our time, because it's fashionable to have sex, Well, it's still useful. And yet, after all, your informal social status raises. Plus, sex is the only "feeling" so to speak that a person has not yet lost, and for which he clings so strongly, doing it every single day. Well, of course, if you have someone: D Chu then I signed it here. In general, the end! We live happily ever after!)

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

In fact, Kolya and Tolya will tear Olya in two and eat her.
Because Kolya and Tolya are zombies !!!

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
Maybe cannibals?

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Garrus-1994
Zombie Cannibals !!

P
Position 10.11.21

Animation

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
Well zombies and so by definition cannibals: D Zombies cannibals-Hannibals. Now this is different: D

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Garrus-1994

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

Spiers-vili from Ashot shatirishvili