3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Quest \ "Dawn \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Good day to all. I ask for help. There was a problem with the quest "Dawn Dawn". The door on the balcony does not open, although all the balls are activated and the light reaches the door.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev
Yes, it can be seen from the screenshots.
I see several solutions, but all are not clear, because I don’t know the necessary console commands and names, but I know that they are:
1. Find out the name of the location and enter the command to enter it;
2. Find out the console name of the task and promote it through the console command;
3. Boot before talking to Myridia or at some stage of the task and try to go through the task again.

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

at_sagor
As for the passage, I have already tried it. But you need to think about the teams. Can you tell me the command? I had location codes somewhere.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Nikolai Koptev I
wrote above that I only know about their existence, but only that. It is necessary to search in the vastness of the mighty and immense.

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

at_sagor
Thanks, let 's look.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev
Here it is written about this task, the console command is also given at the task stage, good luck: http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0 % B2% D0% B5% D1% 82% D0% BD% D0% B0% D1% 8F_% D0% B7% D0% B0% D1% 80% D1% 8F

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev
Dawn Dawn itself can be obtained with this console command: player.additem 0004E4EE 1
This is in case you don't end up with a little thing and if you need it at all.

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

at_sagor
Thanks a lot !

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

at_sagor
Well, that's it. Strange, yesterday I tried the "unlock" command, but the door did not open.)))

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev
One more nut is cracked.

V
Vedge_Antilles 10.11.21

Judging by the screenshots, the game has overgrown with mods. Maybe some of them are the problem?

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Vedge_Antilles
Tried without bottom. also. And without mods somehow it doesn't work anymore.)))

D
Darth lord sith 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev
to open the door unlock command

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Darth Lord Sith
Yes, we already figured it out, I just wanted to do without it.