3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NS_ 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Game Character Questions (Dark Souls 3)

Everything should be clear from the title of the topic.
I myself already have several questions.
1) Agreed to help the pilgrim, he disappeared (ie moved to the location "Temple of Fire"). Soon I decided to see how he was doing there. I came, and he was lying dead (I did not even touch him myself). Why did it happen?
2) Some characters simply appear in the temple over time and you can talk to them. Are they taken randomly after some time or after some events in the game?
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

and where, sobsno, this pilgrim then? I never found it, if it's about a dead man with a shell, there seemed to be a crowd of them on their bridge in an undead settlement, and one of them spoke up something, but immediately got lost, never found =

u
urist666 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
Finding it is elementary. Where the action button appears on the screen, talk to him there, you just need to run a little between their corpses.

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
He is there at the very beginning of this group of dead people, near the wall of the bridge.

A
Aziflow 10.11.21

As for the first, he dies after entering the catacombs of Karthus. If a new character has not appeared near the corpse, which replaces it, then you will not get the best ending.

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

_Y_
I found it on the internet at last, at first I didn't find him stupidly, and then it turned out that he needed to apat he had 5 lvls BEFORE he killed the guardians of the depths, what the hell, he swept them away a long time ago, and that's it, this pilgrim is not there already nowhere, bullshit, generally unrelated things cut off each other