3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixControl 10.11.21 03:54 pm

What are your expectations from the game? (Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter)

For example, I'm a fan of the series. I love games of this genre (LA Noire, Murdered: Soul Suspect, etc.). I liked Crimes and Punishments very much, I hope the new game will be even better.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr god 10.11.21

KeiranRosenberg
I look forward to good voice acting and memorable characters, as well as the detective mode from the previous part, oh, and so that the action component is interesting, and an interesting story - the developers promised an interesting story about revenge, let's see how they implement it.

A
Abidov98 10.11.21

I expect it will be fun to play.

s
seregaL 10.11.21

Starting with The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, the game develops to the top, now it's not just a quest, but an interesting game. So the expectations from the new part are only positive.

A
Andrey_282 10.11.21

I played the last part very much, I will be happy to wait for the sequel, but in it you can also walk freely, super !!)))

d
dude666 10.11.21

The series itself is very interesting, and after seeing the trailer for this one you can expect a lot.

K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

I also really liked the Crimes and Punishments, namely the fact that there were different missions, and as I understood in the new part, we will go through one investigation.

s
stone06 10.11.21

What about localization? Will there be Russian voice acting?

g
gus41 10.11.21

in my opinion only subtitles!