3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Walkthrough of the boss in DC 3 (Dark Souls 3)

Advise the tactics for passing the very first boss (I play as a knight). Thanks in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
siame 10.11.21

Fend him off!

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

Malice
Oh, for sure, but I forgot about this option!

M
Mahagovka 10.11.21

I killed him for half an hour as a beggar (

A
Arthur Stein 10.11.21

Parry or roll behind Aki Shepard. The main thing is to stay closer to the boss, otherwise it's kapets.

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

hospade, fixed, raised the shield, spin counterclockwise and beat - all bosses are passed from 1 time even without flasks go = unless the tree is already becoming more complicated

A
Alexander Garifyanov 10.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dark_souls_3/walkthrough/

v
vovchik2371 10.11.21

ThurboCat Delete the
game! And don't even try to play it !!!

7Rain7 10.11.21

I played DS for the first time, I didn't see any tension with him at all. Are you kidding or have you forgotten how to play games?
PS: I play almost all games on hard.

M
Mystic_Fox 10.11.21

Hospade, knight, dog, light bosses, with 1-2 trays are passed. In the game, in fact, most bosses with a maximum of 2-3 trays.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 10.11.21

Daniil H wrote:
Before the release, mobs and Bosses were easier, but now this "fucking frostbitten dog", in its second phase, can kill with two hits.
It's actually very light, you have to dodge or keep your distance and shoot a fireball or fire bombs.

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

I'm looking for white crap on the floor and call the phantoms, they will do everything for you, or download the trainer if it's on your pc.