3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Covenant (Dark Souls 3)

Does anyone see any pluses in what they did to the covenants in this part? You can change the covenant yourself by changing the icon at any time of the game (I have found two covenants so far). but how to increase the rank? Who should you give the medals of light? Or how to come to the aid of those invaded by the red phantom in the covenant of the azure path?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

We need to find the altar of the covenant and bring him the badges. But I myself did not understand how the call works :)

K
KirsanKir 10.11.21

I'm not sure what these altars are!

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

I didn’t play dark sols at all. Where to read? I found white icons on the floor and pressed and phantoms came to me and helped kill the boss. on ps4, he himself bought a white crayon for 500 rubles, drew a cheto and came to help kill the boss to another player.

In general, the interface is not friendly, I read the game guide that Sonya sent but there was no niche about it.
there were bells in the bloodburn, well, everything was clear.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

PRIVA
And what about the crayons is not clear? You yourself have already described how it is. It was a moron in Bloodburn with bells, with crayons everything was better. You put a sign - you are waiting for you to be called. You see a sign - call your own helpers