3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 03:56 pm

PvP changed? (Dark Souls 3)

Is it true that it will only be possible to invade the player who summoned the phantom to his world? That is, to invade at once to two, but to one it will not be possible.
I doubt it, but in some places it was in Bloodbourne.
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Sounds like gibberish. Pvp 2v1 is no longer pvp, but gank)

u
urist666 10.11.21

Where did you get that from? Bloodbourne was not about pvp, that's why such a system was introduced there, for the experiment, leaving only two pvp locations.

S
Sectos05 10.11.21

There is already a ton of wine on the wiki about this. Apparently, it really will be so: either you go to the arena, or to the gank party.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

urist666
Bloodbourne was not about pvp
Why then the covenant of unclean blood and executioners, if not for pvp?
Sectos05 They write that there will be no arenas either.

N
Narroll 10.11.21

They talk about this because it was so on the Stress Test. If it does on release, it sucks.

R
Roman_Kos 10.11.21

why would it be? what nonsense? not everyone runs with a white phantom, but I wish the red ones invade me. in all parts it was normal, but here they will make it casual? why would?

s
sattium 10.11.21

Don't worry about it on the special stress test. there was such a limitation, because double invasion is an innovation and development. they themselves reported that this is more limited only for the stress test.

s
siame 10.11.21

Roman_Kos
Even if so, then, most likely, there will be the same dried fingers or an analogue, as an invitation to a duel. Red crayon, again.

D
Dream eagle 10.11.21

Roman_Kos
Because it was like that in Bloodbourne
> casual
well, try to kill two

R
Roman_Kos 10.11.21

Dream Eagle is
casual for the host.
dark souls is not a bloodbourne. and it would be foolish to copy it in everything. grafon and most of the mechanics are enough

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Also remember the recent srachs at the expense of the killed PvP, here's a new confirmation of this disgrace: https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4bgwkm/a_new_info_in_regard_to_matchmaking/

PS I hope this is a cruel joke. I love it when a red phantom invades me from time to time, but it will be completely different, now it does not matter that by invitation.

R
Roman_Kos 10.11.21

at_sagor
is not written there. it just says about the red signs. they were already in ds 2. and before that there was a question about the "invasion"

s
s1ash3r 10.11.21

everything is fine there. solo invades as expected

C

lyaga11
No-no-no-no. DARK SOULES is a hundred times better than Bloodburn.

S
Sirines 10.11.21

On the same reddit, it says that players will be able to choose whether they will be invaded by the Reds when playing solo or not.

More specifically, in order to summon white phantoms, players need to be in the Lord of Cinder mode (LoC or Lord of Cinder mode). To activate this mode, you need to use the subject "ember" (Ember), in other words, an analogue of humanity or a human figure. By default, red phantoms will be able to invade the player's world only if the Host is in LoC mode and has at least one white phantom as a partner. However, if the Host, being in LoC mode, uses the "Dried fingers" item (performed the function of resetting the timeout after intrusion into 2 parts), then the red phantom can invade the Host's world even if the latter does not have a phantom as a partner. Nevertheless, the red phantoms will not have a numerical advantage over the Host. Strictly 1 on 1,

In my opinion, it is quite fair if this is really so ... but I understand the whining of PvP fans.

s
s1ash3r 10.11.21

Sirines
solo. invades. confirmed.

S
Shkudi 10.11.21

The picture I saw on the stream: The streamer, using red coal, was teleported to the world of another player. The streamer, being a red phantom, was surprised by the found company: an ordinary player, two yellow phantoms, one blue (purple? The streamer joined the fight and helped to drain the blue, after which, together with his red "brother", he was merged in yellow ... After what he saw, one phrase spun in his head - WTF? I did not observe similar batches in the second part.

C

lyaga11
What are you talking about? quote my words or something ...

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
he's about better dark sals than bloodburn

O
Opened 10.11.21

So in the end, how to pvps up 1on1? Otherwise, it is impossible to kill two