3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRIVER-PC 10.11.21 03:56 pm

2 identical runestones in a sword (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

By placing 2 or 3 of the same runestone in a sword, their power is summed up?

20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ka63oH 10.11.21

30 + 30 in total, how much will it be?

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

DRIVER-PC
Imagine yeah

Сontemplator 10.11.21

How else? Logic says yes, but who knows. Moreover, a lot of patches have already been released, and if their amount was not there, then now it certainly is. I think so, but I have no exact data.

d
djjack 10.11.21

I have 3 on both swords and add up.

P
Pril balsam 10.11.21

DRIVER-PC You
rejoice early, it's all in percentage.

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Cheryl is
not a percentage, these stones for breaking through armor are summed up in the same way as the rest, respectively, 2 stones of 30 each will give +60 to penetration.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

DRIVER-PC
At level 13 54k dough, where did you get that much?

g
ggroom 10.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I'm at 13th level. it was a little less, about 24k. I went like a flea market))) I collected rubbish from all the dead and in all houses, and then sold it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

ggroom
Merchants don't have that much money. Their wallets are updated after completing quests. What is the difficulty level?

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich] ".... The merchants don't have that much money. Their wallets are updated after completing the quests ....."
That's okay;)
We select the money from the merchant "at 0", namely - completely, completely. Exit the dialogue, S / L, a new appeal to the merchant, and lo and behold! :) - he again has a default amount for this merchant.
Up to 1.11 inclusive - it worked 100%, I did not check it on 1.12.
In general, of course - a hole, but I would not call it a "cheat", after all - we sell honestly collected loot. ;)

g
ggroom 10.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
There was version 1.11 and it was okay to farm. Now 1.12 and even books can no longer be sold everywhere (

G
Gordon Ramsay 10.11.21

in version 1.08.2 absolutely everything is sold. the arms dealer - weapons, books - books, etc.
glyphs are summed up. mutations work too. crossbow bolts are also sold (and cost a lot).

P
Pril balsam 10.11.21

Old_Nick
I have version 1.11, there is no such thing as you describe. I checked it specially after your words. The seller's money is not updated.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Cheryl
So something's wrong. Just checked on 1.12.1 - everything works
Once again:
a) The merchant's cash must be selected in full. With any remainder (it doesn't matter 1 or 10 gold)
b) After "draining" the merchant - save-load. The update will be after Load

P
Pril balsam 10.11.21

Old_Nick ahh
... saving - loading !. I didn't do that. I thought, just leave the dialogue and re-enter.
And you, by the way, did not write about this earlier (January 25 at 09:45)!

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Cheryl
How did you not write that ?! ;)
".... Exit the dialogue, S / L, a new appeal to the merchant, ...."
S / L = Save / Load = save / load (it is "merge", it is also - Y / Dy ;))

M
Mr_Y 10.11.21

well, in general, it is quite easy to check in the player's statistics, provided that you more or less remember what effects are coming from

P
Pril balsam 10.11.21

Old_Nick
S / L; G T, H V - these abbreviations say nothing. Maybe it was your mate or something ..., but After the "drain" of the merchant - save-load. The update will be after Load - they say

P
Pril balsam 10.11.21

Old_Nick
Checked again, with save / load, everything works. Senks.

b
bambuk13 10.11.21

I have a question. I carry two swords: a silver one and a steel one. Each has three pebble slots. I invest in all +30 armor penetration. Now I have +180 armor penetration or +90 ?. That is, is the penetration of armor added only to the sword that you took in your hands or to the whole hero, even if he does not take out swords? And what is meant by "breaking through armor": real armor worn in the form of gear on a fighter, or just some kind of indicator of protection that any creature in the game possesses?