3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Trooper chests in DZ (Tom Clancy's The Division)

guys who managed to run first and discover this miracle. what is in it? according to some there is a simple purple gear
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 10.11.21

Gryxa
Aha 2 clothes of violet.

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

Inspektor_73
and why did the yubiki write that these boxes will contain super cool outfit, for which you really have to fight

V
Vladislav Dikovich 10.11.21

I got lost in the very initial zone, low lvl, there were, in my opinion, 10 phoenix credits and that for Kraft, there was a batch, I didn't really see, but 10 phoenix credits were definitely

A
Alex Sazonov 10.11.21

Probably again a miracle random. Perhaps the% increased slightly, but how lucky ...

P
Polololon 10.11.21

With such a drop, the kneading of the chests will not last long. It will be easier to come to the landing zone and arrange a massacre. How it actually happens.

s
sangen 10.11.21

2 violets dropped out.

w
wlastilin 10.11.21

1 gold dropped out, about 10 chests opened

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

wlastilin
and what level? it's not easier to open chests with keys, more often gold will be)

w
wlastilin 10.11.21

Gryxa
don't remember exactly, but it seems like 163

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

Shit purple pours there, it makes sense to chase them only because of the phoenixes and horns, which, as a rule, often (accidentally) appear near them in batches.

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
now there are more horns in the DZ than ordinary players. They run on extra tires and farm people

M
Manhunt75 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
Yesterday green gloves dropped out of the set, which you can put on right away. So random.
Even the greens fell yesterday from the boss in the TZ and from the box. And on high, the addition was passed on the second attempt, at the first one it was thrown out with an error on wave 13, trouble, sadness)))))

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

Manhunt75
From the boss and the box, this is normal, the random between gold and sets suits me, but the random between fiole, gold and set no longer looks so tasty, because fiole falls more often.
The invasion at the high is no longer interesting. All have already dressed in sets. But the test is the misfortune of sadness, we are like puppies there.

M
Mr_Irb 10.11.21

Well, I expected the best from the chests - they opened 5 pieces and only 1 yellow garment 163 (formerly 30ur) fell out ...