3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tornado46 08.11.19 03:25 am

Help for newbies (Bloodborne)

good morning everyone,tell us what gives such features as secret and the hint of blood.what gives madness and what can I do with it.the game clearly about these features a little th written to inject and not really want what is left
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adokkg 08.11.19

Press the R3 button. Come tipo tip, explanation.

t
tornado46 08.11.19

Adokkg
read the description of the characteristics of the secret,I do not understand anything

t
tornado46 08.11.19

what makes an Epiphany not too much,but the tone does shoot chtol?

D
DrummerAlex 08.11.19

tornado46
shade of blood is responsible for the shooting. the secret behind the magic. later on the game you will find different artifacts. here they require pumping this stat

t
tornado46 08.11.19

DrummerAlex
thanks,what insight do?

m
mi1ano 08.11.19

For inspiration (1) you call assistant, can buy items in the shop in a dream, when 40+ of insight can see Amygdala on the building (further along the plot you and so they will see). Still, it seems, the more insight, the less resistance to the madness.
It is also said that on the strength of the monsters affected, but I did not notice this.
Madness does not give you anything. Some opponents will hang at you crazy and when the gauge is filled completely, you will lose a lot of HP. Resist the madness extends that scale.

R
Raven21212121 08.11.19

Friends please tell me about weapons.Passed both souls,but this is not met.The first weapon gives when you hit more damage around 80-90 and subsequent impacts in the same way than the second gun I bought and pumped up to the same level.BUT the window damage figures differ in favor of the second puhi pretty bad.That is about 120 + 30 in the first and 140 +50 have the second.In fact, the first hits 80-90 per hit,the second one starts with 40.The second time I've noticed,in the beginning of the game I bought a sword - hammer to try which was supposed to give more damage and give less.But it's cheap,and then I spent 20K souls)))Sorry

s
seffko 08.11.19

Raven21212121
Useless sword hammer

R
Raven21212121 08.11.19

No matter what it is,the point is that he do the same to me in the window showed increase in damage,but actually beat my weaker saw, axe.I bought Sacred blade Ludwig for 20K.And it pumped weaker than my saw-axe from the start of the game).Pumped puhi same.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 08.11.19

seffko
well.as they say would be the arms are straight...
he is probably with the axe running?

s
seffko 08.11.19

0000denis
cane+chikage/Ludwig, and th?

P
PRIVA 08.11.19

add: black335b

K
Kirill Koptelev 08.11.19

Guys, help: about the Cathedral district has gates that are closed from the inside lever. So I closed them and died, and now can't log in. What to do?

I
Igorman 08.11.19

Tell me, how to understand what bowl delivered?

B
Borodatik 16.07.20

Hello, I recently started playing and I have a feeling that the weapon speed only differs from two-handed or one-handed , and don't give a shit sword you trusty or axe or saw or is it just me it seems

B
Borodatik 16.07.20

This is characteristic of attack speed?

F
FallenGhost 16.07.20

Borodatik
Borodatik wrote:
Hello, I recently started playing and I have a feeling that the weapon speed only differs from two-handed or one-handed , and don't give a shit sword you trusty or axe or saw or is it just me it seems
Almost every weapon has a different attack speed:
SpoilerMore details can be read here: https://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2017/03/weapon-analysis.html
Borodatik wrote:
This is characteristic of attack speed?
No, as in Dark Souls.

D
Decal 16.07.20

Tell me. What is the special attack, and it's heavy. Can't understand what kind of attack is affected by strength and agility