3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Pichuev 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Doesn't enter the game. (Far Cry: Primal)

Hi guys, help. When starting a New Game, the download reaches the end. The intro sound is heard and nothing else happens. When the Benchmark is launched, the same is true. Everything is fine in the task manager, the process is working well. According to the system requirements, everything except the processor is suitable, it is 2-core, but my friend has less system requirements than mine and everything works quietly for him at 40 fps. 4G RAM, 4GB video, and a clock speed of 3.1 AMD. What could be the problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Mikhail Pichuev
According to the description, it looks like "the game does not load after the splash screen" and "there is sound, no image" (???).

In the first case, updating Windows and the video card driver can help. The second (possible) reason for the problem is that the game does NOT support multi-monitor mode (you need to leave only one monitor active). "Game not loading after displaying splash"
In the second case, you need to set the screen resolution to at least 1280x720. The game does NOT support smaller resolutions.

M
Mikhail Pichuev 10.11.21

Paul_SH
Resolution 1980x1080. And the last drivers are. About 2 months ago, only 10 Windows delivered. there it turns out that the loading of the game reaches the end, the sound of the game is heard for 1-2 seconds and then it hangs already.

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Mikhail Pichuev wrote:
Everything is fine in the task manager, the process is working well.
Two quotes contradicting each other.
Mikhail Pichuev wrote: the
sound of the game is heard for 1-2 seconds and then it hangs already.
If the game still freezes, you can try to understand the cause by looking for errors and / or warnings in the Windows Log (Event Viewer).
"How to use Windows Event Viewer to solve computer problems"

M
Mikhail Pichuev 10.11.21

Paul_SH
It's hard to explain. Everything is fine in the dispatcher, but the game itself shows no signs of life. Many had this problem, I read it on the forum here, but nothing helped.

V
VALERSON0502 10.11.21

-Mikhail Pichuev-
The reason is rather in the computer itself. Yesterday, 10 was updated in a large way through the loading screen (see screenshot). Do you hope this process took place? If not, then maybe this is the reason. And I hope you have an online game, not offline.

M
Mikhail Pichuev 10.11.21

VALERSON0502
The game is licensed, that is, do you want to say that since March 1 the game was released, it does not start due to the update that was released yesterday?

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Mikhail Pichuev Did the
problem appear after updating the game to version 1.3.0, as stated in the next topic, or the game has never been launched?

You can try to temporarily close the Nvidia Geforce Experience program (if installed) or disable the Shadowplay feature in it. In some cases it helped, in similar problems.

V
VALERSON0502 10.11.21

-Mikhail Pichuev-
I only proceeded from logic. If the problem was in the game, then it would not start for everyone. So look for the reason on the PC. And with the update, I only suggested it as one of the options. For me, if the OS is not updated, then such a computer can be thrown into the junk. Nothing good will come of it. Also, as one of the options. You have 4 gig of RAM. The same amount is needed for playing at a minimum. But do not forget that 10 takes 2 gigs for itself. So you only have 2 gigs free. Due to the lack of RAM, the game may well not start. Again, this is just a guess.

M
Mikhail Pichuev 10.11.21

Paul_SH
From the very beginning, I made a pre-order and as soon as it came out I try to launch it. I thought it was a temporary bug, but more than a month has passed, support is silent. Disabling the Nvidia Geforce Experience didn't help.
VALERSON0502
Do you offer to buy additional RAM?
Thank you for your help.