3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Unidentified army crates and golden cats. (Dying Light)

In the game I found unknown army boxes, he approached somehow opens it or something, does something with the lock, but nothing opens. What is this anyway?
About golden cats, I still haven't found them, where to find it and in general is it in the game itself or is it just a mod?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

Follow the plot, Jazir will give you a magnetic card.
And the golden cat is not in the game.
Only mods.

L
Loaf of bread 10.11.21

like a zombie statuette can be found

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

Pacman1
It's about a cat that allows you to climb faster and is given for the skill © Cap

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Shinoa
It seems that I took such a thing (magnetic card), only the boxes do not open, and these boxes are small, I mean, not from which experimental improvements for the buggy come out.

b
back37 10.11.21

UnknownAssassin Go through side effects
from the brothers xs as they are, who need to bring all the details ... after the last quest, there will be such a case next to it, and on it or next to it is a decryption device;)

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

back37
So I went through, but I don't know exactly about the device, is it the one that picks?

b
back37 10.11.21

UnknownAssassin
No, this one is further ... I found a vidos, then they just pick it up at 35 seconds:
I would have made my own screen, but it has been a long time ago: D
PS If you did not complete the quest from the brothers "Jet Train", then it is better to skip the vidos and go on a mission, because it contains a spoiler, if the quest is completed, and the device was skipped, then it will not be difficult to find it from the video ... and yes, the device appears there only after completing this quest.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

back37
You can give me a screen from the video where the device is, otherwise the provider will not give access to the vidos. I passed the jet train.

b
back37 10.11.21

UnknownAssassin Spoiler
stomp here The

device is on the table near the case

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

back37
Found it! Thank you very much!

v
vel800 10.11.21

UnknownAssassin
In the game - 5 unknown army boxes, which contain 5 experimental military improvements (grade 6) for the buggy. As already mentioned, they can be opened using the card received from Jazir during the passage of the main plot. Although I found another card. But then I was not in the know. I was driving past some warehouse and heard on the radio a kid's request to find his friend, who went to the warehouse and disappeared. I drove into the warehouse and found there an altar and a huge monster Leviathan, which I first saw on the field in a gray cloud, which the priests asked me to investigate according to the plot. After killing Leviathan in the same hangar, he found a military box in which there was an electronic access card. Only now, already having a card from Jazir, I cannot be sure that the second one is similar to the first one, or it is a card that only allows you to activate nuclear charges.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

vel800
No, I did not mean those boxes with improvements, but small ones that are only opened by hacking. It contained various buns from developers. Well, as you can see, they have already helped me.

v
vel800 10.11.21

UnknownAssassin
Clear! Simply, in my game they are registered as "unknown boxes". Today I found one. He was killed four times while he climbed onto that water tower, and there - a drawing of a paper airplane!