3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 08.11.19 03:25 am

Adding new RW (a Part 2) (Diablo 2)

The last topic, a survey was conducted on the introduction of new Runewords, but the result was not very good (the answers were without any specifics, it is not relevant to the subject, or receive an equal number of votes).

I suggest this topic to Express an opinion on the above survey (see topic title) and give arguments to your answer.
All this suggest that we leave the assessment of the proposed change (1 to 5).
----

Flood, disassembly and offtopic, please do not arrange.
57 Comments
Sort by:
D
D_M 08.11.19

Play on this server to favorite Diablo 2 since 2009, tried others but PG - home kind, then the version closest to the original. So, to maintain this originality, the new rune words should not enter, and it is better to add what is missing: increased rune drop, reset skills, without tokens well to remove the caste Iron Maiden in the 4th and 5th acts of the mobs.
Rating: 1.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 08.11.19

And who will come up with a new RV? Trust alero is impossible.

R
RainInTheNight 08.11.19

I have no decent words to assess this topic, as the previous one. I want to voice epifantseva yelled WHAT RUNEWORD?!
This vote is to put the signature at the bottom of a clean slate, on which the top *something* then I will add all that he wants.

Knowing the previous new on the server (as part of the drop mules), even some gets should be ashamed to vote for blind.
First, imagine what would enter, and yet

A score of 0

R
RainInTheNight 08.11.19

I apologize for the negativity, but going for the second topic about the new runorder, I would like to finally see the projects of these runwindow.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

A score of 0. Including the review D_M

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.11.19

D_M wrote:
well, to remove the caste Iron Maiden in the 4th and 5th acts of the mobs.
okay, it's cool :D did You know that after a series Furi under it the wolf turned into a man with 1хп immediately gets the HP, which was nalicity before the conversion? But without THEM no one would not know!
Reset skills and tokens reduce the replayability of the Diablo, and the hardcore will be smaller - obviously make it easier when on the move beavers will be rock the bash and trapsa - pass. It is clear that there is only 10-20% of the players engaged in the passages, but still. At least, in one game the facilitation is players curse is already 10 years old - when there is no need to think, what to wear Persian in the beginning.
PS. If the changes were reversible in the event of their sudden Kakalashvili something estesno, 5! But since everything is entered once and for all, it is better 1 :D

f
firkax 08.11.19

if you look at the gameplay then 5 because a balanced variety would not hurt
if you look at the non-gaming aspects I don't know because I am sure there are a bunch of slow-witted who will be frightened of all this (so as not mastered to understand) and run away or the thread will get discomfort

and as for the vote above - if D_M good reasoned point of view (on the RV and not offtopic after which it is better to add is on), Grenaa Morningstar, just a Troll, which is also all clear, this is RainInTheNight deserves a separate comment: fun such whiners that one topic whining in the style of why no innovations?!, and the other in any case, you don't do them and then suddenly something will ruin. You really define as a thread. And what specifics to discuss yet, no one is going to and won't be going (and maybe not even tell when it will appear on the serv, as is customary) - it should just take for granted.

F
Firenessa 08.11.19

Ohooo it would be cool to introduce them tomorrow, these RV and oprobyvat, and the old RV will be removed? New RV need runes, will increase rentrop? in General, FOR Shaw to find out what will and 5 for the offer and sundrop. so I wonder what Oseni RV, etc.

A
Archon Guard 08.11.19

Five
for all the new and interesting go to put the number 5 or even 6,
but only on condition that interesting, and not just another plague with Cham useless and expensive for those of priolosec that it gives, ticking in the game enough, usable for a change would be.

but IMHO we must start not with new, and fix grief and spirit
grief with Gaham instead of RAL to players looking for an alternative and not whine in the chat N grief za ohm
of course all at once it seem that it is not necessary to do so, but you think about what the game will be much more diverse without cheap grief because you will have to Willy-nilly come up with something
same spirit - what the devil looks like this thing costs so little? at least there is a pool of AMN and even better small, then there will be options price tipo N spirit 30 za ist and 35 will be worth all the buzz (in the monarch of course) and thus Sarki remember how to put on Chara lidless wall, and then had forgotten all that this is also a useful shield

E
Eleganza 08.11.19

I always thought that the game should not be quite useless things. Why not, for example, interesting Runewords on the white wand of the fairies, the head of the necromancers, druids pelty. From some type of runes LEM-Lum. In the image of spirit, but weak (early game), as well as with stats. Perhaps with some interesting properties (useful only on the norm\a nightmare).

And that variation in stats was huge, in this case, it would be beneficial to boil them several times and the value (considered by many) garbage runes greatly increased. Specifically, such Runewords I would put 5.

A
AhnQiraj 08.11.19

Of course! A variety of assemblies will make of special interest. The important thing to properly balance and test knowledgeable people. All who are against can just not to use the data Pb. The business then. Roundabout!

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.11.19

Archon Guard wrote:
the game will be much more diverse without cheap grief
not true, just kontaktov, which are due to them and the balance is not very much - will be even less ). CWR wrote once that the fretboard is just a crutch that makes milishnikov playable. Lidless and so yuzayut. You even offer to update the classic stuff :D Although angelik same - so they, too, yuzayut.
On spirit, you can simply add a chance caste anything. Type Leoric ^^.

A
Archon Guard 08.11.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
not true, just kontaktov, which are due to them and the balance is not very much - will be even less ).
Yes, all Nuba and not so kontaktov take this excuse WOMEN who wants to play a certain mage he collects, and if not runok to put on his expensive clothes cheaper alternative, and still will then collect what he wants, example - boiled leastwise of this season, wanted to cook and cook, but the fact that grief as IMBA in the pocket of each SFC is not a right, it should not be.
and about the fact that yuzayut ladles identity thing - it's not the fact that his unit yuzayut, the fact is that everything yuzayut spirit - all who are not getting it, and cook wear, but for its characteristics it is IMBA item and that's about it, I say that it should be more expensive price as grief

K
Klassewer 08.11.19

I don't care.

f
fji 08.11.19

Mostly for Arcona:
Changes all taken by RV tipo Grif will lead to negative rather, not all sit on the forums and on the Internet, someone having come from the single\another server Sapori his first Lo instead of inserting new Zaha according to the classical scheme of RAL, fun will not be exact. All Nuba just after the contact-improvisers take not knowing that in PVM they do not drag on the level of complexity of the video (it's not about the fact that they are unable to kill someone, and about the fact that they are doing it very long). When a new player with someone to communicate, read info, see who as pulls, then start to gash hybrid nipple with krapo damage or left skills (often is) or let kamirov dreaming anonymo after 10 runs in Travincal for ahom. Spirit 35 monarch so it is not under power to weld direct to the nubas, only if a miracle happens. Often you will spend at least 10 spirit packs, and it's more than true, so why sell spirit 35 monarch Mind Nitsche not understand. This is not a healthy people do. And the fact that now the prices have fallen through the floor, so it's the players themselves involved and not beginners. Here you make a trade let's say that I want to buy death's web 2\xx for the rumble and a week are spam in chat, nubas thinks he is buzz. Or let's say a week standing in the game N gc 41+hp for the mind knowing that he is always Small. Then streight they begin to shout in a voice that buy\sell for the mind and you have to sell for mind otherwise you'll get a bunch of negativity...

On the topic. 5. I'm Not a fan of plan de Corones. but he suggested with my point of view good things in another topic:
Smetanka for Firka wrote:
Personally, I would suggest to stir up new quests by type of uber, would make the playing ground for pvp to rethink the ladder, both classic and pvp ladder, new runeword also the idea is very good, I tried some ideas with the trade to implement, yet specific, you need to think about reward system for some services, the type of service 5.10 years, winning tournaments, the first 99лвл in the season and so, no runes of course, a special icon in chat, skins in the game and so.

Specifically I want to highlight the idea to celebrate players winning PVP tournament\a series of tournaments or taking 98 and 99 LVL. People like to be different from the crowd, and the race for LVL-scrap spur for*ratstvo and partly trade, since players in the high llah will at least collect purefoy Bo+ENCs, as a maximum and still purefoy armor so as not to die. Some customized icons theme cool of merit. About years of service XS, the people like often forget.
Melee is really not bad it would be slightly to equalize in mass kill with casters, albeit expensive\very expensive new RV... And sticks for the forty-2-3 cells if you modify RV could be a good alternative to uniques.
From the drop Runes all suffer, the drop needs to be increased. If people gather in the season is not one character but Three or Five, it does not mean that he will collect the same characters in the next season. Usually those who have been playing and so do from season to season, the same characters, including new test chars\branches.

N
NoneOne2010 08.11.19

Think of Ronsard with find item on a stick with balls for witches, they just are not used.

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.11.19

Escheb to test all these in the Pb editor, but I Wake up in the aler =((
fji Yes, I was running around with Sorka raised a magic Orb 2 Sora 3 meteor, 20 FCR, 2 mastery - showed her running any further, look again raises orbs :D And cleaver of Slichenko from some small current storm steers more or less and Azura because of the fixed vircom her aura.
passed
Going to cook the neck out Jaha! And the claw is good - you're still Rubicam will be able to test, though there is probably more + oin damazh need! FIXED
Soilerosion, is to raise the une above 30 - well, haunt me were the Persians the type of beavers in Walpole or FS bears.
And it is - if instead of the new low resistive poke, he's kind of on the feir is not prohibited, not?

m
malloc 08.11.19

No new runeword don't need until then, until the possibility of these same runeword to collect. That is, it is necessary to increase the drop of the ked.

I
Immense 08.11.19

More for than against. Depends on making these rune words, because scary
passed wrote:Oh, a slippery slope *known* of trachoma you go...
PS Wouldn slain monsters RIP on lawbringer'e.

n
nwn2030 08.11.19

Don't need a new rw, just to reinforce existing, but not used. Add 2-3 to all skills, for example.
Mean are not used in end-game