3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Choice in Vizima (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Once again I started playing the game and read on the Internet that depending on which side I chose, Roche or Iorveta, the dialogues with Roche would change and there would be (or vice versa) the phrase: "He was so covered with arrows that he looked like hedgehog. Trust me, Iorvet is dead. "
So, it is interesting to know how the dialogues with Vernon will change, and where to find the camp in which one of the Scoia'taels says this phrase?

And one more
thing : Sheala escaped - we meet her in a prison in Oxenfurt, where she will tell Geralt where to look for Yennefer.
Sheala dies - we meet according to the plot, the woman will already be dying.
Tell me where you can meet the sorceress if Geralt answers "Serves her right"?
Thank you in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Sheala will be dying if she escaped, in prison. She will not tell anyone anything about Yenne .. And if she died, then think for yourself, how will she be "at death"? =)))
Besides the phrase about Iorvet, there is a conversation with Filippa about Saskia.
In general, the so-called "choice" from the second witcher has little influence on what, as I understand it, so as not to torment those who did not go through the second part ... So, they did a little, for the sake of appearance, sweetening the fans a little)))

f
fatav 10.11.21

By the way, I also noticed little influence of the second witcher on the third, mainly only about Baroness LaValette will go to the races or not if in the second you kill or let her son go, then from Leto, But unfortunately I can't say anything about Roche and Iorvet ( (because the saves were transferred for Roche!

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Stribogg
And who and where says this phrase about Iorweth? It's a pity, I liked this character more than Roche in the second part, playing for Kaedwen was disgusting ... Can't be compared with the gatherings with dwarves in Vergen.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Mantykora
Someone says somewhere, I don't remember ...

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Interestingly, what choice affects Dykstra's broken leg. In the second part, I don’t remember that when choosing between Roche and Iorvet it somehow related to this topic. At least for me, with both versions, Dykstra did not remain disabled.

D
DeadMan451 10.11.21

Hattack
Dijkstra Geralt's leg broke in the fourth book ("The Hour of Contempt"), so nothing affects her.

H
Hattack 10.11.21

DeadMan451
It is a pity then the poor fellow) Yes, if honestly, then in the game you don't want to kill him in the end, he is a painfully charismatic character)

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

Hattack
You can not kill him) but then Roche and Thaler will die)

F
FalconLB 10.11.21

Mantykora is
said by the sentries in the Scoia'tael camp which is near Novigrad, (in the forest, not far from the "Port Gate")

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

Hattack
in the book he is so sharp, Hera had to kill him

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

UnItalianoVero
When entering the rock for the first time, (Roche's camp) the guard can start a fight if you choose Iorveta in Vizim.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 10.11.21

Bupycop The
guard will start a fight no matter who he fought for in the 2nd. My Geralt has a tattoo - a distinctive sign of the Stripes, and I gave Henselt to be stabbed at one time, but they rushed to beat me anyway. There, it depends on how you build a dialogue with the guard.