3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALIEN 87 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Weapons in game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Your opinion in GTA5 what types of weapons will be there
207 Comments
Sort by:
I
Instigator73 10.11.21

I think it will be like a four with episodes

N
Nevada junkie 10.11.21

I want a shovel

A
ALIEN 87 10.11.21

hachu saw to sing people

M
Mega Dimka 10.11.21

The set of weapons in all parts of the GTA is practically the same. It is quite possible that they will add some kind of exclusive.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Mega Dimka
specially for the mission .. as in the episodes

C
Charon_and_Ralfor 10.11.21

a machine gun would be nice

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

and of course the SuperMan button

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

Why waste time on trifles, I want an arsenal from COD MW.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Oh, yeah. Why should there be similar missions, and the final 3 world =))

d
dr.sheff 10.11.21

what weapons in the fours and episodes were
I hope ..

I
Instigator73 10.11.21

specifically for the mission .. how in the episodes
there were weapons available only on the mission?

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Instigator73
I mean that some weapons added to the game opened only when the mission was completed. The rest was available for sale after the first mission (sort of).

M
Mega Dimka 10.11.21

KOsMILE It would be nice))

I
Instigator73 10.11.21

It would be nice))
what?

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Instigator73
so that there will be about 200 missions .. and in each mission there is a new weapon =)))) and as a result, when the game has passed you have a whole arsenal of weapons, all that is possible.

D
DANILA-PROGTASHNIK 10.11.21

I want a bazooka machine gun so as not to get bored !!!))

x
xCyberpunKx 10.11.21

YES do not care what will be. I use 3 types, pistol, ultrasound when on a moto and a machine gun.

S
Smokey17 10.11.21

I want all the weapons from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

E
Exynos 10.11.21

everything that was in IV only updated + some machine gun (maybe a minigun)

C
CH0L0 10.11.21

there will be an unusual type of phallus from gta sa, a shovel, a stick from the street or a brick, a car (optional for each gta), a hefty armature, any super-ultra-modern-uber-weapons, a vigorous bomb aka "Kuzkina's mother" in a truck delivering mail ...

Also a blast bike "Allah Akhbarr" with a shaitan whistle and wooden square wheels, Kamaz, a golf ball and a club (I understand why I hope), Kalash !! 111, springs from the Belarus tractor, a parrot that bites off everyone's noses, a sledgehammer, flowers like in sa, a transformer from Lego, electroshock, grandma's noose beads.

And moronic laughter of yrs, tearing the ears of all pedals within a radius of over 9000 sq. Km., A slingshot, a medieval cannon, a pitchfork, a rake, a lawn mower, a laser beam of diarrhea from a satellite, moonshine, a saw, a chainsaw, a hacksaw, scissors, a rifle from the First World War , a knife, a rusty knife, a knife with nails, an ordinary bit and a bit with nails, a screwdriver, a drill.

Weapons from the museum: bow and arrows, spear, shield, sword, crossbow, ax.

We go further: a wrench, a pistik that shoots bolts from the constructor, a banana, a watermelon, a cake, a weight, a safe with bablos, dynamite, a nail gun.

Regular firearms and self-assembled weapons.