3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VaRRkan2258 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Deathless Completion Reward (Dark Souls 3)

Can anyone tell me if there is a reward for passing without deaths similar to the previous parts? The question interests in the topic of achievement to collect all the rings. Thanks in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

In DS2, did you need to get these rings to get all the achievements after completing the game without dying? In my opinion, there were no such tough conditions for obtaining achievements

M
Mictlantecuhtli 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
And in my opinion there were such conditions. And if this in 3 parts is not yet known. The game has not been played yet :) Without death, so for sure.

V
VaRRkan2258 10.11.21

in 3 parts achievement collect all rings. And there are 197 according to Reddit.

s
siame 10.11.21

In the second part, there was no achievement associated with rings, otherwise I would have to suffer with gaining ranks in the covenants.
And yes, pass without deaths and bonfires, and this is over the edge for the absolute majority.

k
kiska228 10.11.21

Mictlantecuhtli the
game has already passed

M
Mictlantecuhtli 10.11.21

kiska228
Perhaps. I do not follow this, everything is equal to me. But without death it has not yet passed, I am sure of that.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

Mictlantecuhtli
On ps4 already 0.5% have knocked out platinum (all achievements). After all, the quick-eyed ones have been playing on consoles for a long time