3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berillium 10.11.21 03:56 pm

Level 8 right away! (Dark Souls 3)

Is it normal that when creating a character in the starting location, he already has 8 experience level? (chose a pyromancer).
ZY What parameters need to be pumped for the strength of the glove and for maximum damage?
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Berillium
Of course ok :)

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

Berillium
Eh, damn noobs , why are you playing the third part if you haven't played the first two? And as for the level, each character class has its own initial level, for example, a beggar has all parameters of 10, and level 1, a pyromancer has its own parameters, and level 8, you don't need to pump anything for a glove, it does not scale from characteristics, to strength pyromancy is affected by pumping the glove itself.

D
Dat_game_industry 10.11.21

TS, are you on the character creation screen - just poked at the first class that came across?)

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

snayper2013
In the second dark, the power of pyromancy was influenced by faith * and intellect, but this one, like in the first, is stupid to swing a glove?

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Berillium
Berillium wrote:
Is this ok ..?
Is it okay not to read the characteristics when creating a Persian?

B
Berillium 10.11.21

I played in the first two parts, perhaps when creating a character, I did not really look closely at the level of the character when creating ... And then I looked closely) I did not stupidly poke at the class, but deliberately. In the first part, after I found the glove, I could no longer live without it. So after all, what parameters does the pyromancer need to pump? The fact that pumping a glove affects damage is understandable. I mean (scholarship, faith, intelligence)? Or do the above stats work for spell casting?

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

Wulfdor
Don't forget, in the second part there were two different gloves, one had a scale from the intellect, and the second became stronger the stronger the hero is hollow. And yes, miracles are a kind of magic, not a parameter, plus the power of miracles depends on faith. Pyromancy is not church magic.

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

Berillium
Scholarship increases the amount of mana, and in my opinion the number of active magic slots, intellect gives a weak increase in pyromancy, faith is not needed at all, in life or in the game.

S
Sectos05 10.11.21

Berillium
In 3 parts, the glove is influenced by intellect and faith, i.e. you can download a magician / cleric and at the same time be a pyromancer.

B
Berillium 10.11.21

It turns out that you can either be a pyromancer-magician or pump melee instead of spells. By the way, who else for the pyromancer started a new story? (I didn’t like the outfit in this part, but I think so it is the template starter suit that will be the most versatile).

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Berillium I
pumped up my magician, at the same time I tested the pyromancer.
There was always magic - pyromancy - miracles in terms of damage. Although miracles have a couple of cheating spells, such as the wrath of the gods, and they gave them a bunch of everything ... The
pyromancer can focus on close combat by raising his faith and intuition to 25 (max zak pyromancy requires 25 int and 20 faith).
And the magician needs to pump 40-50 int, a lot of mana and cells, and also about hp, stamina, dexterity, do not forget.