3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav128 10.11.21 03:57 pm

Weapon in each hand (Dark Souls 3)

I fell in love with the 2 part of DS dual wielding, but I just can't figure out whether 3 parts have the same system or not. He started as a mercenary, he immediately had paired blades with which he immediately stands in a combat stance. I did not find another similar one. Is it possible to somehow combine weapons? For example, I went through the second part almost to the end with a mace and a saber, which are given almost at the beginning.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dat_game_industry 10.11.21

It is impossible to get into a fighting stance. You can take weapons in each hand, but you will only hit with one, not two at once. And the dual weapons that are in the game are absolutely useless. The damage from carrying in 1 hand is many times more, less stamina is spent and the attack speed is higher.

M
Magmor 10.11.21

there are paired weapons in the game, there are both two identical weapons and a combination of two different ones. a distinctive feature - two weapons are drawn at once on the badge. to get the second blade, you need to press the "take up arms in two hands" button.

s
squanterfall 10.11.21

No. Special attacks only for special dual weapons. There are one copy of them per class of weapon.