3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21 03:57 pm

Control hints (\ "Press ENTER to pick up \") (Dark Souls 3)

Is there any support of this kind? In DS II, this was a little annoying. Of course, I'm used to it, but it would still be nice if it was remade under the keyboard.
UPD: Only I ask you, let's not "only perverts and downs play on the keyboard in DS". I've read and heard enough of this. If someone is against - these are your problems, create a separate topic and be indignant there.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVgEN2 10.11.21

not seen yet

s
soulShakz 10.11.21

I think within a few days all the mods that were necessary for a normal game in the first two parts will appear. You just need to be patient :)

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

And how to make a strong blow that consumes a strip of manna?

D
Darclas 10.11.21

contral

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 10.11.21

waiting for the fashion, and so ds3 screwed up, a fixed port from a console for a pc. again.
it’s good that I didn’t buy the game, otherwise it would have been terrible for me.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 10.11.21

Sirius_pM
ps, let the downs play with the joypad on the pc.

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Sirius_pM
No, unfortunately, it did not appear, but here it is very easy to understand the controls ...

z
zzzyar 10.11.21

Pigius
How to kick?

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

zzzyar
Move forward and normal attack (press simultaneously)

m
muslim2 10.11.21

The kick is very difficult to perform using the keyboard and mouse, it turns out one time out of five. Fortunately, you can record a macro on the mouse. Using the Logitech Game Software program, I recorded a compound macro of the following type:
1. Left mouse button down
2. W - down
3. W - up
4. Left mouse button up

Spoiler

S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21

Identity, clear. Thanks to all.

N
NeverSm1le 10.11.21

I set everything up as in the DS, the controls are excellent, all the strikes are very easy to do on the keyboard + mouse, you just need to dig a little in the control settings and think with your head. Everything is written very clearly there