3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DC_Monster_Energy 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Editing xml. (Farming Simulator 15)

Comrades, tell me which line in the xml. play to adjust the roll of the model's body, I mean tilting to the side when turning, etc.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DC_Monster_Energy 10.11.21

Suleimann
Thank you. And I knew that it changes by changing the center of gravity.
Only it is not possible to make sure that both the roll was and the model did not overturn.

D
DC_Monster_Energy 10.11.21

Suleimann
Agree. Especially if you don't understand how to do it normally.
Maybe you will tell me. With a friend we are playing on "Sosnovka" we decided to slightly tweak the map, move something, rebuild something, etc., well, in the end, we can't start the server with our own saves, it's stupid "Termination" It only works if you start playing again ... How to be?

n
narimantas 10.11.21

Suleimann
If possible, how to solve the problem with the courseplay, because I had it exactly the same. I deleted cards which were already 5. Thank you.

e
e13geni4 10.11.21

Kind people, tell me, where is the COST of the fields indicated in order to change it?
(in one map, the author turned down the cost of fields by 3.5 times, I want to return it to the place :-))
I met somewhere, I don't remember, I think, in the economy file, but now there is only this:

...... .... etc.
I rummaged through all the .xml files, and nowhere I can find this damn cost !!!
Tell !

e
e13geni4 10.11.21

Chot was not copied ... I repeat