3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEGA DEMON 10.11.21 04:08 pm

The mods section does not open in the launcher (Fallout 4)

Good day! Such is the problem for me. I did everything as written, changed and added entries to the files "Fallout4prefs.ini", "Fallout4.ini, no x ... sorry, the launcher does not open in this part (under the right side of the helmet) the section with mods, in the folder '' Local '' '' '' fallout4 '' in the dlc file, the mods are already displayed.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dos9ra 10.11.21

MEGA DEMON
Also could not open this section nirazu. waiting for mod support or figure it out with the help of YouTube what is Nexus Mod Manager or Fallout 4 Mod Manager. (I hope I understood your problem correctly)

M
MEGA DEMON 10.11.21

Dos9ra
Through the mod, the manager tried it already there, it writes in red check structure and does not give the installation, although I checked all the boxes correctly, as in the section `` help '' of the mod manager it is written.

D
Dos9ra 10.11.21

MEGA DEMON
As far as I understand this error means that the archive with the mod is not the correct folder structure. Those. for example, the data folder is located in another data folder and already contains folders with textures, etc. (in general, check the mod you are installing). And, as I understand it, you are using the Fallout 4 Mod Manager ...

D
Dos9ra 10.11.21

In general, I use Nexus Mod Manager and nothing like that happened.