3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Doesn't start on Win10 (Dark Souls 3)

The game won't start! It just won't start! I press the incentive to "play", a Steam window will pop up with the inscription "Installing Microsoft DirectX for Windows (step 1 of 1)". A few seconds pass, the window disappears and nothing happens! No error windows or anything like that, no warnings on the screen, nothing! I tried to reinstall the game, it does not help, steam tries to install DirectX every time before launching, and then it does not go further. I'm fine with the config. Windows licensed, is constantly updated. The hardware is not weak either. The rest of the games work fine. But what about dark souls? I bought the most expensive version of the game in incentive but I can't play! Tell me how to fix this problem. And can this be due to Windows 10 ??
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

sources
I have 10, everything starts. look in the Steam community for similar problems, their sea. can you find a solution

B
Bard Buttercup 10.11.21

sources
I had such nonsense yesterday after glitching The Division. Somehow this affected and some games did not start as you wrote, the window with the installation of directX and then silence. Apparently some kind of DX software glitch can. Reinstalling Steam and restarting my computer helped me