3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McRae515 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Unknown game modifications (Farming Simulator 15)

Friends, when installing various cards, they often come with mods, the purpose of which is not always known.
As an example, after installing a map and a pack of recommended mods for it, seeders and sprayers (including manure spreaders) began to run out of seeds / fertilizers / manure. Before the installation of this group of mods, when, for example, manure or seeds ends, fertilization or sowing continues, but money is withdrawn from the account. It has not yet been possible to calculate which mod made the changes.
And so a few more incomprehensible mods:
ZZZ_nightGrowth - who knows what this mod does, please unsubscribe.
NotSoDust -?
GuelleMistMod -?
ZZZ_ChoppedStraw - seems to change the textures of crops, but no changes are noticeable. Who knows exactly what this is - the same request.
ZZZ_compostSoil - probably adds the ability to work with compost on those maps where there is compost, but I'm not sure.
zzz_seeds2fix - probably adds the ability to operate the SeedMaster with standard seeders.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Shurekov 10.11.21

McRae515
nightGrowth most likely affects the night. Check if it's dark or not. Chopped Straw if I'm not mistaken, the straw scattered during harvesting turns into some kind of fertilizer (but not exactly)

E
Energy death 10.11.21

McRae515 you
don't know what you are downloading)

M
McRae515 10.11.21

Energy Death
Well, if they come in a pack with a map, you have to download it.
What, there are no people who know what these mods are?

D
Dmitro1972 10.11.21

ZZZ_nightGrowth replacement of Soilmod like grass grows at night

S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 10.11.21

And here is the fashion. After using up the seeds, conveniently, and manure continues to sow with the use of allegedly his material, only a hired worker, he also does not consume fuel, for all this money is withdrawn from you as a salary for a worker.
All these mods are scripts and cannot affect the operation and performance of the technique in any way.