3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biokad777 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Endless Legend)

Playing as the Lord of Ashes faction, I reached the quest "With a shield or on a shield" and I can't go through it.
In this quest, you need to search the ruins with an army of 8 units, at least 5th level, under the command of a hero equipped with Auir's Sighing Scepter.
So I took a hero, equipped him with this scepter, put him at the head of the required army (8 units of the 5th level) and it was no use, I was not allowed into these ruins, they write Return after checking the conditions of the quest stage.
Maybe someone has already gone through this quest, will tell you what to do, I will be very grateful?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Badghost 10.11.21

It would be easier to see the screen of the task, then it would be easier, and so there are several options at a glance, the hero must be level 5, and they often require that the hero be of a certain type (fighter, shooter, support)

R
Random_Smile 10.11.21

maybe the hero should be from his faction

b
biokad777 10.11.21

I remove the question, I found the solution myself.
It was necessary to equip everyone with this wand, both units and a hero, and not one hero.
Whoever translates from English in such a way, for such a translation his hands can be cut, fortunately, you can change the language, read it into English and translated it himself.

W
Wakkas 10.11.21

And you can somehow speed up the speed in battles like in Civ, otherwise they have such long and tedious moves

v
vidgin 10.11.21

I pass the quest for the "Guardians" faction. The quest asks you to "return to the village of the Blind people and talk to the head of the village." The location of this village is given. This village has already been pacified in my faction. But not assimilated. In general, I press the Hero on this village and I am offered only one option: "pacify". But it is also inaccessible, since the village has already been pacified.

Question: how to talk to the Head of this fucking village ???

I found the solution myself: It is necessary to study the technology "World Languages ​​Square". Then the option of negotiations with the village of the minor faction will appear.