3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tedd_Mosbyy 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Another ending (Batman: Arkham Origins)

The game often knocks out "fatal era". But you can play, beat Bane, tied the Joker and knocked out the game. I went to see the passage to make sure that this is the end. AND THERE IS A DIFFERENT ENDING! AND ANYWHERE IS THERE LIKE ME! That battle with Bane in the arena, then with the Joker ... And I fought them on the roof of the building. More precisely, he beat Bane, the cops came and started shooting. The Joker flew down, but I saved him. Everything. What the hell is this? Maybe this is some other edition? Or is it not over yet?
Pirate game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack_wet_towel 10.11.21

Castiel
This is not the end

T
Tedd_Mosbyy 10.11.21

Jack_wet_towel
So, thanks, already figured it out. But after the 8th victory on Bane I got tired. After that video (where the Joker is put into the car) he knocks out all the time. What to do?

L
LorDofDemons167 10.11.21

This is not the ending, you have completed only half of the game and then you have to continue the game. The final battle with Bane and the Joker should take place in Blackgate prison, and what you described is just like a preview before the last battle.

L
LorDofDemons167 10.11.21

Castiel
apparently your game is crooked if a pirate, and if the license means not patched to the latest version. I personally have a pirate, and everything works great with a bang.

T
Tedd_Mosbyy 10.11.21

LorDofDemons167
Okay ... Thanks! I will look for a patch or other solution to the problem.

K
Kol55 10.11.21

Castiel
Just download in a new way with new patches (it's easier this way)

S
Snake_2789 10.11.21

Castiel
This Daneko is not the END!