3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JdSoMaA 10.11.21 04:08 pm

How is the game going on video cards with 1 GB of video memory? (Quantum Break)

Who ran on gtx 650 (1gb), gtx 650 Ti (1gb), gtx 750 (1gb)
Saw the r7 280x tests with 2gb of video memory, it seems like the rules have gone.
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 10.11.21

MrShoTCuT
it is sharpened under the amd card, according to the news. until I see how she goes to the 960th I will not even think about purchasing this lagging masterpiece!

d
deIIis 10.11.21

PC game is not sharpened

J
JkMax 10.11.21

deIIis
it is not designed for weak PCs .. in fact now you need at least 2GB of memory and video cards from GTX 750ti, GTX 660 at least ..

d
deIIis 10.11.21

JkMax
1 GB is not enough these days.
But the optimization was not delivered to the PC.

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

X
X_ray_83 10.11.21

Marionetco
It is sharpened for DirectX12 which AMD is exporting, but Nvidia is not. There is no sense in 960-980 anymore, they merged, everyone wrote and talked about this, but it is difficult for fanatics to explain something.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 10.11.21

X_ray_83
do not carry a blizzard if you don’t figure it out and do not mislead people ...
read it, you can learn something new ....
http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/news/hardware/grafikkarten/34816-nvidia- directx-12-.html

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

X_ray_83 Don't carry
nonsense! My gtx980 is going fine

U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

MrShoTCuT
When asked about FPS in Quantum Rip.

F
Flow4Master 10.11.21

Massive explosions of farts, especially among huangophiles. A strong smell of burnt asses is possible, a lot of broken keyboards from owners of video cards with unsupported firewood from Huang and spattering of monitors from them.

B
Bear Dagiyanov 10.11.21

FOR HER AT LEAST 2 GB IS REQUIRED

X
X_ray_83 10.11.21

Marionetco
Of course, but how do you justify the fact that the Nvidia 960 2 giga already at high does not pull this game? Bad optimization blah blah blah ...
But you forget that in the game DirectX12 and this is the main thing Nvidia merged in it.
"AMD FX 8350 4 Ghz, ASRock 970 Pro3, ram 12gb, ASUS gtx 960 4GB"
Well, what did it interfere with taking 380 which does at 10fps 960 at the same price, saw
enough paid "experts"

The same down paid))))
Here brains do not work and money has nothing to do with it!

M
Marionetco 10.11.21

X_ray_83 ahahah
here you are a fool, why did they pay me then Vasya? I took my card for 16 and at that moment there were no cards in any store with 4 gigabytes below 19 rubles, and I am indifferent to AMD, I had to buy a percentage for the same financial reason. so that the second time shut up you parody of a man. you rich know better because of the shoulder of the folder, what is there to argue!

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Do not play
Spoiler

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

X_ray_83 For the first time in my life we ​​optimized the game under AMD, so you fanatics are already splashing saliva. Forgotten as drivers shaman? Type the driver 111111 of the beta version to start / not lag / was +5 fps. Nobody really buys Huang, the game is tied to the store, it gives out stretched 720p textures to fullhd. The game is guaranteed to fail. And do not lie, please, that you have 60 fps, they simply cannot be, since the game is crookedly locked, and to get 60 fps and above you need Monique 144HZ

M
Marionetco 10.11.21

X_ray_83 The
only ones who are paid in this situevine are "remediations", which apparently, for a good fee, blinded X-klyuziv for amd and wines. I hope she fails in sales.

M
Marionetco 10.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
fully agrees.

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Marionetco
AMD is in flight, Nvidia always rules.
SpoilerJust these are jerseys.

X
X_ray_83 10.11.21

Alex Chichigina
"the first time in life under the AMD optimized the game, so you fanatics already scatter my spit"
It is not rational to buy something that is worse and more expensive, there is a disease manifested)))) I for cheaper and better, Nvidia's expensive to very expensive. All games on AMD consoles, wake up!
Marionetco
So there was a 280x which is also better for the same price - is that not fanaticism? Zombies are simple. Don't worry, Pascal 960 will be worse than AMD 270X. Also AMD percent and vidyaha are an excellent tandem, but you do not need to understand this, you need to understand the issue a little for decency.

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
60 fps on huana and then the picture
twitches ) Spoiler The game is not optimized guano. Advertising W10, to which they want to transplant all users from W7.