3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 10.11.21 04:08 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Hitman (2016))

33 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 10.11.21

I would like the game to be in the spirit of Contracts or Blood Money.

T
TIGERblacK 10.11.21

warp 37
According to the developers, these are the parts they are inspired by when creating.

J
Jon Bekket 10.11.21

I would like the game to go back to basics, namely murder orders like it was Blood Money.

n
nurbak 10.11.21

Damn, they would release the Hitman without emotion A
cold-blooded killer who killed only for the sake of money and not for some of his own motives.
I personally need that old hitman, genius and simple, just contracts in which you feel like a killer and not a bald man with a midlife crisis or whatever it is called
Hope IO interactive will not screw up like with Kane and Lynch 2, but will create a more ambitious Blood MONEY

d
drez199 10.11.21

I expect from the game a Cold-blooded killer who killed only for the sake of money and not for some kind of his own motives and an open world

H
Hitman31314 10.11.21

I am waiting for a modified blood money system, or at least one similar to it. Emotionless, a European with a tattoo on the back of his head destroying targets with a huge number of destruction options without coercive stealth and "instinct".

r
rusandor 10.11.21

I expect developers to work on bugs.
I hope to return to the traditional hitman.
at the same time, not against some successful elements from an extremely unsuccessful overall absolute

i
imker 10.11.21

-Newspaper (as in BM)
-Normal weapon market through a laptop (as in 1, but so that you can buy one weapon in each hand, including different types and systems), with deep modernization of weapons, with the ability to disguise two-handed weapons in various suitcases, boxes of roses and other garbage.
-in general, an old laptop with different options, pictures of the target, letters from the agency, etc.
-various locations (jungle, polar stations, Soviet Khrushchevs, skyscraper, zoo, factory, ocean coast (beach), cinema, etc.)
- smart AI, with a variety of changing behavior, not repeating the same path.

806653790809545634 10.11.21

I look forward to and hope for a return to the canons of the series

M
MKUltra 10.11.21

I'm waiting for the blood money and contracts save system to be returned, instead of these console checkpoints, to return whole levels without reloading, to make more freedom, more ways of killing, less linearity. Well, less snot, return the good old 47th!

V
Vlad-47 10.11.21

That there would be more brutal tasks in terms of difficulty level, as well as exposing agent-47. More weapons, if a stele mode is present in the game, so that it is much better than in the absolute, a larger selection of weapons, so modernization of any weapon, and finally, take something from Hitman Blood money and Cotnract. Well, and preferably good graphics, so that you can see the place where the bullet hit when they hit Agent-47. I think this will bring more realism into the game.

a
aysvintura 10.11.21

firstly I want an editor of levels and missions + multiplayer + co-op

I
IDeaDMau5I 10.11.21

How do you want to see the new Hitman? What new do you want what would be there? etc

S
Stinger_Max 10.11.21

IDeaDMau5I
HACHU THE STOCK WAS COOL. KAROCHU WANT THE STOCK SCHOOL WAS AND STEALTH STEALTH IT WAS NORMAL LIKE IN THE BLOOD MANEI AND THE STOBBY OF THE CANCEL ROOM WAS NOT))) 0000))))

What new do you want what would be there?
Absolutely nothing.
In 2000, they came up with the perfect gameplay scheme. Made a major level. They stuffed there different people who walk their route according to their role, and the center character who needs to be killed. The player is given a task, and everyone comes up with their own way of doing it. What imagination is enough for. At least stupidly shoot everyone, at least dress up as an enemy and slip through the security patrols, even in a chicken costume with a shotgun in your hands, adjust accidents without even being noticed by any creature at the location and get your well-deserved SA. Blood Money has the best gameplay experience. Further, with the release of the absolute, degradation began. I will not write a huge list of all the features that I cut out in the fifth part, most of them will not do it anyway. But the developers have heard enough from the fans, and at least something will be fixed in the new Hitman. In the end, they have already learned enough about their new engine to make locations larger and more possibilities. But according to the experience of the PR company of the absolute, which I followed from the very announcement, I will not believe a single news and promise from the developers until the very release of the game and in advance I do not treat the 6th Hitman as a continuation of the killer series.

S
Stinger_Max 10.11.21

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Krasava!

I
IDeaDMau5I 10.11.21

I agree with you because there was a plot in absolution and I didn't like it, and in other parts there were contracts you were given a silverball and told to eliminate the target and that's it! In part 6 I would like them to make contracts and that each of them took place in all over the world and then in part 5 he has a soul, conscience, and so on Stupidity !!!

http://www.playground.ru/news/io_interactive_podelilas_pervimi_podrobnostyami_hitman_6-43076/
It seems like the developers claim that this will be implemented in the 6th. Although again I think
this is a lie by 80 percent. Before the release of the absolute, they said the same thing: huge locations (gut with checkpoints); a lot of ways of passing (in fact, apart from those written in the tests, you can not experiment in any way. I tried to drop a load on the policeman's head - flew through it. You see, he is only intended for the King of Chinatown); The 47th will not have bottomless pockets (instead of a stylish case from the very first part, a shotgun and a sniper under his jacket hides) a mass of cold weapons (with which he does nothing except to choke, and to kill in front - automatic exposure is counted. animations for each weapon) I am generally silent about the assurances of a "return to the origins of the series". They have been repeating this since 2011 at all sorts of exhibitions.

I
IDeaDMau5I 10.11.21

6 years have passed from blood money to Absolution for such a period of time it was only possible to add to the game, I don’t understand the current, I’m a fan of the hitman, why don’t they improve blood money but create a new game ???

IDeaDMau5I
They have been creating the engine (glacier 2) for so long. The game itself was relatively short-lived. I remember somewhere it was mentioned that the level in the library was made in 3 days.
As for the new game, they want to attract more people (and most like to shoot stupidly), experiment with new ideas, and just master their new engine. Thanks to this, the 6th part should be more technologically advanced, but in which direction will this bias be: towards dynamic action, or elaborate stealth?