3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inhaler 10.11.21 04:16 pm

Bouncers

How do you feel about bragging? Will a truly happy person tell everyone how great and good everything is with him? Can indifference to boasting be considered just envy, a feeling of one's own insignificance?

My attitude is this: in reality, I listen to all sorts of cool stories from chatters calmly, perhaps because I know the one who is talking, I guess about his real abilities, and so on. But online stumbling upon it is absolutely unbearable and sickening. The thought always arises that an individual who loves to mention his happy life in any conversation is at least lying, exaggerating. After all, he is on the Internet, gaps for himself as he pleases, because he really wants to convince everyone of his superiority.

Your thoughts???
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sаnic 10.11.21

I am the emperor of the universe. There will be no proofs.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

I am God damn, wretched creature. Yes, I am a doctor of all sciences in general. All scientists at all times have written MY ideas. Here is about the following text in the Bible: D
And actually a question to the author, does it bother you so much? Well, the boy wants to exaggerate, well, do not pay attention, this is the Internet. Here, no one forces you to sit and watch the guy exaggerate his life. No etiquette, no morality, nothing.
I, personally, do not care what he writes about himself there. If you do not pay attention to him, then he will not be able to convince anyone. It's simple.
PS. Glory to Satan! : D

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

And I read all this garbage.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
And I also answered.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Garrus-1994
Why?

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
To brag that I have understood, that I have read and am able to answer.

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

Yes, it's just paid ones who write on the Internet that everything is fine with them so that people think like "I probably don't work much, I just need to work more" instead of wondering why he, a teacher with 20 years of experience, is paid $ 100 a month and whether here is the government.
Well, the second category is the majors who just troll.
And a person who has achieved something with his hard work will not everywhere say that he is happy and rich, he simply does not need it.
For example, an office person may brag and a builder with the same level of well-being will never do this.
What is the difference between them? The first does nothing, the second works, that's all.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

my thoughts have an irretrievably destructive effect on the unhardened psyche. therefore I will save a couple of worthless destinies and will not answer this ridiculous question