3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano08 10.11.21 04:16 pm

Quest Niting (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon, members of the forum.
I had such a misfortune: on Scallig I took the quest Niting. I found a shawl on the trail, and by the smell I reached the town. In the future, the task "Ask about the owner of the shawl" appeared, but not a single character in the village, which is marked with the survey zone, is not a quest one. Everyone answers with the standard "This is Scallige" and so on.
Maybe I'm a fool and didn't notice something? I hope for your help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano08 10.11.21

Okay, I admit I'm a fool. More precisely, CD Red set up some of the quests somewhat crookedly, so that you can interact with them only from a certain angle. Sorry for clogging up the list of topics.

Y
Yurik Pavlov 10.11.21

and at what angle can you tell?

V
Vano08 10.11.21

Yurik Pavlov
First, you have to look from the side of the sea. Looking from this very side, on the right, at the house, there is a girl. She's doing something there. So, it is necessary to approach it exactly from the side of the sea. At least that's how it worked for me.
PS: Still, they hurried a little. You feel very much in additional quests. Not all quests interact correctly

Y
Yurik Pavlov 10.11.21

Vano08
thanks a lot! Passed!
well, this is their first open-world game, so it's best to learn from mistakes))

V
Vano08 10.11.21

Yurik Pavlov
I do not argue, the game is good. Yes, besides, not a single witcher came out without bugs, this is normal. The main thing is to fix it.

p
pers77 10.11.21

+ Thank you

E
Eugeny Borisov 10.11.21

Similarly, I thought I was stupid - in fact, an obvious bug. The girl was found next to the islander, if you walk to the sea along the left edge of the settlement. That is, it is not extreme, but the second of the NPC. In my case, I didn't do anything - I just stood next to the entrance to my house.
But I decided to answer in the case only after I "plunged" into the water - went into the sea and returned.