3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stormwarrior 10.11.21 04:16 pm

Bulletproof vest is not available in deeds and robberies (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After the release of the last update, body armor, accessories and a parachute were no longer available in cases and robberies. Only food available. My level is 90. If anyone has the same problem, please give me a solution. I wrote to Rockstar technical support until they solved the problem.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
LITANA 10.11.21

Last played was tonight, around 1.30. I did not notice any problems with objects in the cases.

G
Gta story 10.11.21

I noticed this in the lobby when we were about to loot Pacific Standard. my heavy suit disappeared from the clothing save slot. it turned out to be there (bought, but not used), I had to save it again. now I can choose it as usual

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

stormwarrior Have
you spent all your armor after the new year? There they gave 10 pieces of all types and then because of this it was impossible to buy armor until you spent all the light and other body armor.

s
stormwarrior 10.11.21

Yes, after the New Year, Broniki spent everything a long time ago, the problem began after the last update, although there seemed to be no problems installing it. I'm waiting for Rockstar's answer, then I'll probably have to reinstall the game again (.

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

stormwarrior
You can try to delete the Update folder from the game folder and download only updates.

s
stormwarrior 10.11.21

Thanks for the advice, I'll try.

s
stormwarrior 10.11.21

Unfortunately, it did not help, I reinstall the game. Reinstalled, same thing.

_
_DooM_ 10.11.21

you are probably the boss. Quit and everything will work for you.

s
stormwarrior 10.11.21

_DooM_
Doom, thank you very much. You were absolutely right. I stopped being the boss and everything became available again !!!