3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Barchuk 08.11.19 03:29 am

Lag in main menu and in the game. What hardware to upgrade? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Even in the main menu lag (feels like 10 fps), the game on minimal 5-10 fps.

My iron:

Computer information:
Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
Model: MS-7A34

CPU:
Processor manufacturer: AuthenticAMD
Processor manufacturer: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor
Clock frequency: 3600 MHz
Logical processors: 8
Physical processors: 4

OS version:
Windows 10 (64 bit)

Video:
Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Resolution DOS. screen: 1360 x 768
DOS. video memory: 2047 MB

Memory:
Model: NCP DDR4 8GB 2400MHz (NCPC0AUDR-24MB8)
RAM: 8144 MB
Frequency: 2400 MHz

I even clocked the processor - does not help. I think it was the RAM, so once it is completely loaded in the main menu, but 8GB is enough for games, as stated in the minimum salary. Can wait for updates?
17 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 08.11.19

Oleg Barchuk
Yes, everything, actually

O
Oleg Barchuk 08.11.19

william1992
Possible. Just watched on YouTube tests out there with the same configuration run in 30 fps on medium at 1920x1080. And I think that's how I get 5 fps at 1360*760. There probably some one component it pulls on the bottom.. although I'm not sure. I'll start with the RAM, if you can help update it, unsubscribe..

N
Nurp 08.11.19

Oleg Barchuk wrote:
There probably some one component it pulls on the bottom..
Russophobia thing all going down the iron here not and, the developers admitted it - the 50 shades of Russophobia (((

C
Che_Gue 25.10.20

13 gigs flew in. Maybe it's fixed.

C
Che_Gue 25.10.20

Oleg Barchuk
You're 10 years old with iron, bro.

c
chuba_73 25.10.20

to start the graphics card and operative add, and the processor - I have on fx 8300 all perfectly pulls fhd truth dispersed

O
Oleg Barchuk 25.10.20

Guys!
Finally found solutions, in vain operating a new bought, but can come in handy.

You just need to turn the game, in the settings, in window mode. Immediately the fps became 60! Yuhu. Updates by the way did not help, it's some rare bug, apparently.

O
Oleg Barchuk 25.10.20

Che_Gue
Dak Raizen a couple of years ago came out, like 960, which is 10 years.
I still think to do an update, because I can buy Monique with a better resolution.

i
insel260 25.10.20

Oleg Barchuk
You have a first-generation risen, plus four nuclear power plants. It's very little for modern games!
9th generation vidyha, plus 2GB. TWO GIGABYTES OF CARL! By today's standards - it's a little better calculator.
So the people are right, your iron is 10 years out of date. And no matter that your product is only 3 years old, one fig in 60 phps on high/ultra settings, you can run games ONLY 10 years ago, or modern indie games for calculators (in the truest sense of the word).
Do an upgrade of ALL iron, otherwise in the heels of years you have wind will not start on this system ^_^

And Monique you only FHD (1920x1080) will arrange, higher permission to take does not make sense - vidyyuk will not pull q)

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.10.20

In the online ultra chart, the weave of the fps holds, a glitch of the toy.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.10.20

And another moment of the last big games depend on the work of the Internet online protection.... This can be a problem too.

D
Dismiss000 25.10.20

In the task manager, change the priority of the call of duty process, from high to normal, and the problem will go away.

k
kazL1na 25.10.20

So, guys, nothing helped, the menu wildly lays and drawdown phps to the 1st, plus it is impossible to communicate in discord or any other program while you play RCD. During the game everything is normal, and the menu is just a truth.

s
seravr 25.10.20

Also with the game itself there are no problems, neither in the campaign, nor in the online. But the multiplayer menu is very laid, it is impossible to switch between tabs, customize sets, series . If you click several times in a row on any tab - throws on the desktop.

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 25.10.20

and I have for some reason the story mode lays, and the rest of the modes network game, varzon are fine, strange all this

R
Roboninja 25.10.20

seravr
But for some reason I have the opposite. There are almost no friezes in the online, the company after the first mission begins to frieze violently, and I do not understand what it is connected with

R
Roboninja 25.10.20

Nikolai Smirnov 123
Here's the