3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 10.11.21 04:16 pm

Unjustified exclusion of participants from the Fair pvp tournament (Diablo 2)

In order not to clog the topic in the very topic of the fair pvp tournament, we will discuss the situation here. The other day the druid nYn, * zwz was registered for a fair pvp tournament, having passed the ist bet, everything is as it should be. Further, the rules begin to change with regards to fakes or not fakes. Okay, I immediately wrote to the green and I will say that I will play as a druid, what is incomprehensible? Okay, recorded it. And then, when the prizes of the tournament were replenished with anikhs, the druid was suddenly excluded from the list of participants for no reason. I assure you that everything has been done to prevent this druid from winning the tournament. And I have no doubts that I will win this tournament.
I ask the dober the reason, the answer (I quote): "I am not obliged to tell it to you."
Everything is done to ensure that all the prizes go to Dober's friends: MPAK_I, sulphury and someone else. I write this in advance, before the tournament. It's just the point of this, when not everyone can participate, but there are restrictions - these are not norms. Then to write: Darkness is the champion!
I will be able to carry out an analogy of such a tournament after April 15th. It will turn out like this: Only participants of my choice will be registered (and my friends will be mostly participants) and some new players. - It will be fine)
67 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

If the dog himself said so, then it's not destiny for you to lose the tournament champion, nothing can be done.

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

the dog is in your brigade with a giggle, you can't figure out on skype where whose pajamas are? IMHO something is wrong here, either someone threw someone else, or soon they will

C
Chainreactor 10.11.21

Actually, who will play on the account is not important, the main thing is that 1 person - 1 account, and not from several at once. And it will be difficult to verify this, and the administration is unlikely to help in this matter. The fire-pvp moderator does not have such rights, unfortunately.
In any case, I personally do not see any reasons for excluding the druid.
By the way, Riga, where did you get the idea that I am a dober's friend?

p
pirya 10.11.21

Chainreactor
There is a reason for this - to prevent skillful strong players from playing, to prevent the druid from winning, but to give victory to Dober's friends. I'm ready for another charm in general, dober ignores me.

g
giggle 10.11.21

Archon Guard
so the fact of the matter is that everything was fine and we figured it out in skype ... after which the feast was admitted to the tournament ... today again the feast cannot be taken part)) not a kindergarten?))) The reason is not named. I know her of course)) This will be a purely private puppet event under the dictation of the owners

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

hiha wrote:
This will be a purely private puppet event under the dictation of the owners.
You call them that? The hosts?

g
giggle 10.11.21

well organizers

p
pirya 10.11.21

Dobermn
Proba is not interested in this. And it will not work, tk. there are no worthy rivals whom you refuse to register, ignore due to personal hostility.
And the tournament comes out in maroon, because everything is still very clear about the prize places. There is no point in a tournament.
So, the approximate results of the prizes of the registered players on April 5:
1st - 2nd - 3rd place: - Sulfury (* Hurricaner), Mpak_i (* mpakbar), xgt (* kkz) ..
OTMOROZOK_D (* rasvet_zakat) also has good chances.

H
Hav 10.11.21

And I think xgt will win.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

pirya
Someday the green will get together and make a tournament, but for now it remains to enjoy such moments.

I
Immense 10.11.21

pirya
Make your own tournament, but don't take the dober! Just like in a sandbox, I play with this, with this not, mom (oh, that is G_N) he took the car away!

g
giggle 10.11.21

I think the feast is not allowed because they are afraid that he will kill everyone and take the prize) if this is so .. and this is so 100 percent then this is not a tournament but just something like a private cooperative just a closed gamay will be fire pvp tvt

C
CrashFromChaos 10.11.21

I remember someone shouting that the past tournaments were "not very good". But in fact, this tournament is "not very" apparently. If it comes to that, the ban list should be posted when announcing an event, then you shouldn't explain why. And now laughter and nothing more.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

pirya wrote:
everything is still very clear about the prizes. There is no point in a tournament.
A strange phrase about "no sense." If the point of the tournament is in the unpredictability of the results, and you, as you say yourself:
pirya wrote:
I will win this tournament, I have no doubts.
What kind of unpredictability is this?

p
pirya 10.11.21

QLinkee The
organizer uses the concept of the quality of the tournament, criticized the past events of the titan, they say it will be okay for you. tournament, cat. will be judged by the green. And it turns out not only that everything is predictable, but also not everyone can take part. Then it is not normal to say the gloom of the champion, when there are those who wanted to participate and prepared for the tournament, and then were excluded at the request of the organizer.
One more point: the rules about fakes were supplemented with the sole purpose of not giving everyone the opportunity to play. For example, the pirya account is a moderator account, and if I play on other accounts that have nothing to do with my name - are such akas considered fake? All the time in d2 I played not on my akas and everything was normal. Druid woods-man * roses, ace Li, ivi * pk - are not originally mine, just like * zwz.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

pirya
Maybe all the participants wrote that they did not want to play with you at the tournament, and so as not to expose them, he took a hit on himself? :)
Generally a funny situation. Immense the best option offered by the office. More tournaments, good and bad, then people will choose the best organizer for themselves.

z
zwz.nYn 10.11.21

dobir zacal ^^

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Well ofc to exclude participants for personal reasons is not ok. And such a tournament cannot be called high-quality. But on the other hand, I like to watch the ram seething, bomb the pawns, not all is lost, the dober can still add you! =)

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

- Okay, I'll add you to the tournament, not just noah
- I don't need your handouts
- Well, no, no, I exclude
- Unreasonable exception - 2

m
mafuсka 10.11.21

I will win this tournament, I have no doubt even

laughed, thank you.