3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Koksharov 10.11.21 04:18 pm

too dark .. (Fallout: New Vegas)

installed Evolution Ghost ENB v4.0, FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - No DLC,
FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - Reduced Sunlight, FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - Darker Nights,
that's kind of nice, but character creation or dialogs or pib battle interface is too dark .. even on a high scale ..
well, maybe someone likes it that way, but for me the whole mod turns into shit because of this darkening

14 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

Modov tueva hucha, put another one. With these mods that change lighting, there is often some kind of crap going on. And here, in particular, the highlighting of the characters is turned off, for the sake of greater realism.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Well, all ENBs work through post-processing filters. Accordingly, any such mod has an effect on everything that the game shows. You need to take another preset and not shaggy grandmother.

N
Nikita Koksharov 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
ok, but what would you advise? So that it was just as beautiful but not dark)

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Nikita Koksharov
There is nothing so sensible under New Vegas. There is part 4, because in terms of lighting, everything is not so sad.

N

uuu .. installed instead of realistick lighnts, nivada skies, that one is even dumber, everything becomes sharply bright and sharply dark there ..

R
R8TEDM3 10.11.21

Do not torture you old woman new vegas .. All sorts of enb.
For Skyrim Yes! In terms of Enb, there were no problems.
But with fallout, the situation is completely different. I speak from personal experience.

But if you still can't stand it. Try Oxide ENB.

A couple of screenshots for reference

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58593/?
Take off all the fashions. And put the recommended ones to this enb that I pointed out to you.
Everything on the page with enb is written there. If there are problems with English, `` google help '' as they say.
The main thing is not to miss anything! Everything is as in the description and instructions for this enb preset.
In my opinion this enb is much better than shit ghost.

N

AngeL ..
ATP, I've already pumped it into steam ..
but no matter how much I've tried, I can't register in the nexus mod ..

R
R8TEDM3 10.11.21

Nikita Koksharov
Try again. May skip registration.
If there are any problems. In terms of enb, please.
And later if you are not satisfied with the colors, brightness, etc. First try twisting through the monitor.

N

AngeL ..
yes, I only have problems with regression ..
uuu, it seems to me that it won't register there ..

s
saturn7774 10.11.21

Nikita Koksharov
On the same Steam, there is a good explanation about how to register on NexusMods ...

R
R8TEDM3 10.11.21

Nikita Koksharov
Unfortunately, this beauty can only be downloaded from the Nexus.
Try using a computer for example a friend, register on this site.

N

saturn7774
yes, I already decided, I found an old mail account on which I once registered to the nexus and restored the password ..

R
R8TEDM3 10.11.21

Nikita Koksharov
I registered on this site for the second time without any problems. I wanted to download enbishka and transfer it to you via file sharing. But already you did it yourself. I download myself fallout again, I also wanted to drive something with enb. :))
I think at least this time. You won't have any problems with enb. And yes, with ghost enb there were already such early problems as yours. Here, like on the site laid out? I saw how several people swore, And no one has found a solution.

s
saturn7774 10.11.21

All is well that ends well ...