3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 10.11.21 04:18 pm

Some kind of headline

Here I am a rogue. A fan of many games, but there is no opportunity to play them, because while I was waiting, my computer was already out of date. I have to replay the already released masterpieces. Not only has my fan soul froze, due to the impossibility of nourishing it with fresh emotions, for example, having played a new folich or GTA 5, but also soon I will wash off in the army for a year, I'm afraid that when I come, I will no longer want to play what I've waited so much. Have you ever had that after the release of the long-awaited game you could not play it for two years, and what feelings did you have when you did play. For example, if I played folich right after the release, I would immediately finish, and after two or three years I probably won't get up. Something like this, speak!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 10.11.21

I'm just now playing Skyrim, The Witcher One and Bioshock 1. Even now, these games seem awesome.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Ripper Man
If the games are good, then after returning from the army you will play them. I had a weak computer, and I could not start Stalker. I was able to play after updating the computer. I still play like that.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Ripper Man wrote:
For example, if I played folich right after the release, I would have finished right there, and after two or three years I probably won't get up.
Well, and then the girls?

A
Alexator 10.11.21

And in 3 years you will write a cool story about how you no longer have to play games. Oh yeah, I played several games a couple of years later when I bought them. Emotions are positive. well, except for GTA4. She's boring.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

stalker7162534
MelShlemming
eh .. I hope it will be so
Vanya Rygalov
Well, and then the girls?
Of course, otherwise I'll find it right now, but she won't wait for me, and then what should I do, don't become gay out of grief.
Alexator
I really hope I won't.
I associate summer with a four, heat, fire in some shed on the next street, twitchy management.

A
Alexator 10.11.21

Ripper Man
you write. sooner or later you will get bored with games and you will play a couple of your favorite episodes, except perhaps by participating in games on the topic of games.

A
AR3E 10.11.21

I have long ceased to wait for anything, to hope for something.

m
masha 10.11.21

At this age, I played 2D games, the same addiction was. Now, if I played modern games, how would it be then. In ancient games, I jerked the reaction, then in 3D games, it was more like a simulation of life than a game. These are completely different concepts of games. Interesting. Games where you need to think while completing tasks, or clear the territory from enemies, and games like Mario, platformers. All this does not matter, since the interest in games will pass, like this.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

My computer is also a bucket. Neither GTA 5 nor F4 will start.

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

I never take or play at the start. There are some advantages from this approach, and in modern realities it is a necessity. The price has been significantly reduced, the game is patched, all the DLC and other tinsel are out, and the machine can be updated by that time - you can play at maximum speed.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich I
agree, but I won't save up for a new computer ...