3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21 04:18 pm

The game does not load in the Windows store (Quantum Break)

Hello everyone!
Faced a problem, the game downloads 27-30 gigs in the windows store and stops downloading, while the Internet works fine, there is enough disk space, I tried to pause and start downloading again, nothing helps.
Can someone tell me or help?
28 Comments
Sort by:
d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF-
Only Lack of disk space comes to mind. Are you sure it's there? Maybe you're putting the game on the wrong disc?

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Yes, sure, 150 gigs are free

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF-
And what does the store write? Does it just stop the progress bar and that's it? It does not show the download there, it should stop somewhere at 3/4, then the installation begins. How do you determine that he downloaded exactly 30 gigs?

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

yes, the progress bar stops and it shows how many downloaded from 42 gigs.

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF-
And writes what? What is the download in progress, or is it Delayed or what?

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
that the download is in progress

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF- Have
you been waiting for a long time? Maybe he pulls a big piece there and therefore the progress bar does not move. Maybe he is there all these 15 gigs and then 100% will be right away?

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF- Turn
off all antiviruses, perhaps someone from them thinks that such activity is suspicious and is blocking the store.

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Well, not straight for long, I just have a program for monitoring the Internet connection and I see that the Internet at this moment is not used at all

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF-
Maybe this program includes some traffic restrictions? Try to disable all this, antiviruses, firewalls, Internet monitors and wait a little longer .. I don't see any other reason.

A
Alex coachman 10.11.21

By default, it swings and is placed on the system drive C. Maybe there is where you want the game to put space, but you need to make sure that there is space on the system drive. In this regard, the Windows side is the dumbest crap. All for a long time with the C drive they put the SSD for 50-60 gigs and the 67 gig toy did not fall there.

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Well, now I'll try to put the swing on the night, maybe it will be put on overnight, we'll see.
Thanks for the advice, tomorrow I will unsubscribe on the result.

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF- You
can also try - disconnect from the wifi or pull out the network cable and plug it back. The waffle from large volumes sometimes dulls on cheap routers, or the store has lost its connection with the server and is trying to restore it, but something is stopping it. It is necessary to break the connection by force and give it the opportunity to reconnect.

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

Alex Coachman
I have already changed the application installation location. system SSD and there is not a lot of free space, and I am 100% sure that I should not bet on it, but on the gesture that I assigned.

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

Alex Coachman
You can reassign the disk where to put the game, it's not a problem.

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Internet by cable, I have already tried to break the connection (

A
Alex coachman 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Does it swing at first like all the same to the system one or not?

R
RUBRUM 10.11.21

hmm, there is no room, probably

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

-MochilOFF-
10ki also has a built-in traffic limiter, which should work on limited connections. But in my opinion it only works on Wi-Fi, it should not be on the wire.

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

Alex Coachman
Well, it depends on how you assign it. If you make the default setting to another disk, it will always swing there, if you transfer it after the fact, then of course, first to the system one, and then it will be transferred to where you show it.