3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Catalan1ap 10.11.21 04:18 pm

FACE and HELL (WWE 2K16)

What is it in the game anyway? And how to change from Face to Hell
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
danil12320125 10.11.21

Drunk tea
face is a good guy, heal a bad one. changes depending on actions (attacks on wrestlers, interviews, etc.)

C
Catalan1ap 10.11.21

another question about managers, I took a face manager and he does nothing. Maybe you can give them orders or face shouldn't do anything.

S
Sashok071201 10.11.21

I need to buy an ability

C
Catalan1ap 10.11.21

Sashok071201
has already bought everything

c
cactus1957 10.11.21

the principle of face is to be very easy just to play matches heal you need to use weapons to knock out when another wrestler comes out interview to blow another

C
Catalan1ap 10.11.21

Tell me how to get the manager to do something, otherwise it's just worth it and it's all good 0

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Tell me how to get the manager to do something, otherwise it's just worth it and it's all to the point 0

Well, it depends on the manager himself, the healer manager, for example Paul Hayman or Stephanie McMan, often interferes in the match, distracts the referee, interferes with the wrestler, throws weapons into the ring, managers -faces usually do not interfere

E
EgLv 10.11.21

cactus1957
Heal, on the contrary, is easier. You attack whoever you want, the interview affects only at the beginning, then, when you gain a reputation as a healer, it does not affect ordinary interviews. More dirty holds and normal managers

c
cactus1957 10.11.21

Drunk tea, well, the referee, so that he does something, take the name of a wrestler, for example, Paul Hayman or Vince

Y
Y5J 10.11.21

You can't be a face at all because of a bug.

t
turook 10.11.21

Y5J
What is the bug?

Y
Y5J 10.11.21

turook
Which does not allow to be a face. This is for the developers.

t
turook 10.11.21

Y5J
I have all the rules I was sick then tal fez, no bugs, pc version of pirate

D
DrSkull_Undertaker 10.11.21

turook
How did you become one? Share it, otherwise it’s sick, as it’s not very good to be.

t
turook 10.11.21

DrSkull_Undertaker
Well, you answer the questions correctly and you don't need to fight outside the ring, and you will very quickly become a face even when someone attacks you, try not to start a confrontation. But personally, I did not get them to stay long in the ring because I'm doing something wrong and immediately become even frail answering any questions
and the difference I did not feel that special face that hill only other managers

D

turook
Stupid logic at the expense of face and heal in the game. The undertaker, even after throwing his opponent out of the ring, simply followed him and continued to beat him. And at the same time he is a face.

D

Everything became a face, in short, the difference is this. It is easier for Face to get into the main roster, while the healer has a long and long career path. When I became a face, I had a second feud with the NXT champion, I took the title from him. After that, you can give up the title, and go to another brand yourself. And it is very difficult for a healer to become a champion. In general, to become a face, you must answer correctly in interviews and fight in the ring. Do not take items and the like. I loved to take the Tombstone to the commentators' table with my Persian. I stopped doing all this, and became a face.

T
TheAmbroseFanYes 10.11.21

As for me, "Khilov" have the best managers :)