3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdul Ramazanov 10.11.21 04:18 pm

power armor bug (Fallout 4)

This is my trouble. I have Power armor in my settlement from x 01, t51, t60, all of a sudden it became t45. Yesterday I go into the game and there are t45 everywhere, and in some armor where there was no part of it appeared. There are a lot of mods interacting with armor, but there was no such thing before, I think this is after the last mods. I hardly use power armor, I stood neatly for myself. It's a shame so I tried to modify it and then I go into the game and everything is everywhere t45 clean without coloring
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
beggimot 10.11.21

Did Abdul Ramazanov put a mod? (A lot of people roll a barrel at him) pirate or license?

A
Abdul Ramazanov 10.11.21

Pirate, yes, I did not install any mods)

A
Abdul Ramazanov 10.11.21

Do you think he's in conflict? I just don't understand what does power armor have to do with it

F
FROS_DAD 10.11.21

because of the mod that allows you to disassemble different things (houses, leaves, roads)

b
beggimot 10.11.21

Abdul Ramazanov,
I think this is a pirate bug and not a subbotnik fashion, my armor was buggy without it, load the save before I noticed the changes

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Either you download the devil knows from where, or you don't read at all what is written under the mod.
The old version of the "subbotnik", cleaning, dropped on the T-45 all the armor FOUND ON THE STREET. Those. here you go, you see - there is an exoskeleton with x-01. You jump into it, go to the hut, upgrade everything there. Put the mod, get out, leave the location / leave the game, come back - bam, reset to default.
The author wrote this in big red letters. In ingle it is true, so everyone ignored it, and those who try mods are usually downs and don't even bother to translate.
Load when the armor was on, install a new version and that's it.

A
Abdul Ramazanov 10.11.21

Aenmutus
mainly downloaded from the nexus, and it was this mod that downloaded from another site and the author did not indicate that there might be some problem like this and what to do now I tried to run early saves all the same. To reinstall the game only remains

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Abdul Ramazanov
Your armor will not return from reinstallation. Take down the mod, load BEFORE you put it. If not, well, knock out what you had with the console, it will be fair.