3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21 04:21 pm

What would you like to see in the new expansion? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Personally, I would like to fix the bugs that are unfortunately observed, for example, my roach runs on its hind hooves when it pleases)))
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

release date

K
Kolka Bragin 10.11.21

And where are these bugs not? New equipment, locations, Persians and an exciting storyline

K
Kosolapyi1 10.11.21

Manticore

d
diablo_7_13 10.11.21

more exciting plot)))
and possibly new and interesting monsters

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

A well-developed world, not a purely background with one afternoon on the field.
Events that have nothing to do with quests.

[Oh, this should have been done at the development stage, and not shoved into the DLC.]

A
Aquilifer94 10.11.21

Regis

O
Oleg Nikitin 10.11.21

kagyr, regis, milvu and angouleme. but unfortunately I won't.

S
Sakvo 10.11.21

I'm waiting for a good long storyline, interesting characters and monsters))
PS: I haven't noticed any serious critical bugs, where people get them from))

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

More varieties of monsters.

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

Sakvo Pirate
probably ...

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Aquilifer94
Didn't he die ???

V
Vladimir_Alexandrovich 10.11.21

Since this is the last part of the witcher's adventures, I would like to meet all (with whom it is possible) friends and good acquaintances of Geralt, as in the dls Citadel from ME3.

H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21

Sakvo
I agree there are no critical bugs, but still this is my favorite game and even the smallest bugs sometimes spoil the impression of the game)

K
Kelllhus 10.11.21

Shinoa is
funny, according to your logic: I go into the forest to collect mushrooms, then bang a pack of wolves in the first glade, okay, scattered it, then a bear, another one, grizzly, wolverine ... went into the forest for 15 minutes

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Oleg Nikitin
You will see someone, but I will not spoil :)

H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21

Pigius
Thank you))

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Hakan Pehlivan
Why?

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Hakan Pehlivan
Which version do you play? These bugs with two-legged roach are gone, probably since patch 1.10. And if you take such bugs, then they rather bring their own atmosphere, how many videos with Roach were, even on April 1, the SD projects joked, and they do not interfere at all, only visually, physically, you run the same way on a horse.

H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21

Bupycop
12.1))

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Before the release of the first dlc, the developers focused on the history of the baron and compared it with von Eferek. And the story really turned out to be exciting and, at the same time, sad. Now the emphasis is on the charismatic antagonist, jokes, poetry. Those. by and large, this place is the opposite of Velen. Beautiful Toussaint with a warm climate, one of the provinces of Nilfgaard, where there are no wars. Perhaps this contrast is needed for a holistic perception of the witcher's world, but I will greatly miss the melancholy and hopelessness that were in the original and the first dlts. I would be glad to make a mistake, because HoS had a little bit of everything: mysticism, a fun wedding, and a cool heist in the style of GTA 5.
From the characters I'm waiting for the book Regis. Beliv, whitewash