3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toficozz 08.11.19 03:29 am

Does not see video card (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Actually a subject. The game only sees the integrated vidyahu. Made this conclusion based on the data on the video memory in the top left corner, because there is not enough. Either the game doesn't show/doesn't use the entire volume?
In the settings section adapter output nothing cannot be transferred.
The drivers are fresh.
Has anyone faced such a problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
walik1995 08.11.19

Toficozz
Actually what the problem is. Discrete sees sit and play. Or think integrovana better pull.

T
Toficozz 08.11.19

walik1995
Made a mistake when he wrote. Just the game apparently sees only the integrated video, as it says about 1.5 GB of available VRAM, which should be more. The same GTA 5 correctly identifies the video and memory.

X
X Ishimura X 08.11.19

Toficozz
Yes, strange defines. From 4 sees only 3.200 GB.

S
Sensei1 08.11.19

Waiting for fix from rockstrom(same problem about the graphics card and screen resolution zablocie

S
Sensei1 08.11.19

Toficozz
Hi.As the success in рдр2 with the video card?could something change?I also only sees 1600 card and all items blocked.And I can not change the screen resolution on your..have to play (as I call it)in windowed mode with a border.Friezes wear out

T
Toficozz 08.11.19

Sensei1
No, I found nothing sensible. The graphics settings could be changed via geforce experience, but frieze, and sometimes out of hell artifacts. So I will wait for patches or try to make a refund, it is too late

S
Sensei1 08.11.19

ToficozzЧерез what launcher I bought the game?Rockstar or Epic?say that Rockstar not really return the headstock

T
Toficozz 08.11.19

Sensei1
Rockstar, on the Internet esteemed that they can return if affected less than 2 hours. But before the end of the week exactly the patch will have to wait