3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex slim 10.11.21 04:21 pm

What to spend the money on? (Borderlands 2)

I collected a lot of money, but I don’t know where to spend it. Cannons, shields in stores are shit, a lot of cartridges are falling, why then is the currency in the game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
schta 10.11.21

Mostly I spend on buying ammo and resurrection))

c
choa 10.11.21

There is no economic component in Borda. Money does not matter.
You can buy several "Items of the Day" for the achievement. You can play in the machine.

L
Lex slim 10.11.21

I already started squandering the one-armed bandits on the sly, but "Moxie" in the bar gave 200 pieces for the guns. I don’t know what else to do with them, I scored almost 500 pieces.
Maybe someone knows what chips, where or to whom else you can give them to get something rare?

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 10.11.21

Lex Slim
And this is a feature of all games of this genre. Not shooters, I mean, but action-RPG (diablo, titan quest, loki, make-up down). The main concept of them migrated into the game - farming, farming, farming. And that in diablo, that in the titan quest, at first there is not enough money and you count every penny, and then you simply don’t pay attention to the money because they are to hell. So, be glad that they are. And there is really nothing to spend them in the game.

E
Evgeny Vilkov 10.11.21

Lex Slim
Give it to Mad Moxie's bar, you can fit the gun (so if there is no place for the loot)

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Lex Slim The
trick is that for the resurrection they take a percentage of the total amount in stock, and not of the level of YY incl. with any amount in your pocket, you will rise again anyway. You don't know where to put 500 pieces, but what to do with these grandmas?
Spoiler

c
choa 10.11.21

Moreover, it is enough to give Moxie only $ 100 for her to give the gun. From the fact that you give her $ 1000, the chance of issuing the item does not affect in any way.

d
dimon-alfa 10.11.21

nestrbob
where did you get the items with the star?

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 10.11.21

dimon-alfa You
put the star yourself for the selected items in order to highlight them for yourself. You can also put a cross there and sell all items marked with a cross in the store with one click of a button.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

dimon-alfa
You put the stars on the objects yourself, bring the cursor to the frame of the object and a choice of icon appears - a star or a cross, with a cross you designate trash, which can then be sold with one click.
Spoiler
Marshal Talyan McKirby III
While I was preparing the screen, you already answered everything for me. But I have a picture.

d
dimon-alfa 10.11.21

nestrbob
I understood, I just forgot about this trick, so I was surprised what happened to the star. I thought it was some kind of super-rare weapon.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

dimon-alfa
Super-rare weapon "OGR" on my screen, I knocked it out for 2 days. Fucking thing.
http://ru.borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B3%D1%80

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Lex Slim
you play in a cooperative, you will immediately find where to spend it)
I used to pour 30 leaks in a couple of hours), but I was a fan)

nestrbob
from the wiki
> legendary unique assault rifle produced by Torrg in Borderlands 2
and as you know, all production guns are sold in the auction store ) it's a

pity I didn't have any screenshots from old games) your 40 liams didn't lie nearby)
and I poured all this in a co-op , or to whom I gave so that they could buy cartridges, and again recruited, and poured again)
to go through all the difficulties, all the bosses, and in general to kill everything that is possible, only a few guns are enough) vampire + harold for Salvador, and vampire + harold + desert hawk for zero, and a hawk and something else there for maya, well and one Harold is enough for krieg) the rest of the years are practically not playable, and the cannons are useless, but the crabs still use the gap (which they also cheated) so as not to suffer with small-caliber one-shots)

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Energy Death
Even in WIKI it is written that the gun is not for sale, you can prove the opposite - throw the screen from the Torrg machine gun. And what the hell did you throw up an educational program on guns? The game has been completed more than once, especially in a single - everyone plays with those guns that he likes, you can play even with a slingshot.

E
Energy death 10.11.21

nestrbob
I have not played for 2 years, and somehow there is no desire to do this) maybe I am confusing something.

> plays with those guns that he likes
all play with the same guns and with the same shields and even with the same builds) because in this game there is no variety of builds, everybody has one.
and most have a gap, 90% are cheaters because there are only a few people who can knock something out on their complexity) the

first part in this regard turned out to be much more interesting, it's a pity the dynamics there are not enough.