3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 10.11.21 04:21 pm

Will there be co-op in the game? (Dark Souls 3)

This is the first game in the series that I want to get acquainted with and buy, tell me if it will be possible to play with a friend in a cooperative? Well, that is, running around the locations together and killing everyone, including the bosses?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Only random signs from strangers. And in general, read on other parts since then the cooperative part has not changed much. True, they promised that in the third part it would be easier with this, but so far I have not found any confirmation of this.

P
PrepodPk 10.11.21

at_sagor
At the expense of random signs of strangers, as it was the 2nd part with a friend, we agreed on skype where we will draw with chalk, more than half of the game went together, I will say right away, I myself think the method is extremely inconvenient and time consuming.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

PrepodPk
This is a fierce hemorrhoid, and if someone is pumped, then that's it, problems begin: you have to put a small sign (in the third one, as I understand, they will not be delivered); put on an eminent ring, but you don't want to take up the slot with any garbage.

B
Brian griffin 10.11.21

in the second part there was a Name Ring (It is easier to join players who have
chosen the same god.) so my friend and I did not know any problems at all in the co-op. I think there will be something similar in this part.

B
Brian griffin 10.11.21

at_sagor
called and removed it, what's the problem then?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Brian Griffin
I don’t remember what I took off, maybe it was. And in the third, they will take and make something like that not removable for the duration of the call. Vaughn, "The Guardian's Ring" could not be removed when they called for the help of the master of the world to fight off the red phantom. However, the game will be released, then everything will be clear, and now only drooling and guessing how it will work.

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

forkiller
I would advise you to first familiarize yourself with the series starting from the first part (the game is not easy), and then if you get used to it, you can buy ¯ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Pigius
Well, I've been watching Bloodbourne's walkthrough on YouTube there, the dudes somehow cooperated and played together and ran, as I understand it, the dark souls has the same system

H
Hayvay 10.11.21

forkiller
Tin with friends? .. have not heard!

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

forkiller
The problem is that when playing together, the game loses half of its attractiveness, I think my partner's help is needed only in emergency cases :(

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Hayvay
Well, considering the fact that I have not played a single game in the Souls series and I want to get acquainted with dark souls 3, because I watched the passage of Bloodbourne, I really liked it, I saw how streamers suffer with bosses, I am aware of the fact that Bloodbourne is the heir to dark souls, so I decided to buy Dark Souls 3. And it's quite normal to be interested in the presence of a coop in the game, where some bosses have to be picked on 4-5 hours. It is natural to look for a partner and companion to help in such a hellish ass. And I have no doubt that tin will take place even with a partner. That's why I'm interested. I am also aware of the fact that the presence of a party member will slightly lower the atmosphere is possible. But I want to play this game in co-op. That's why I created this theme. And I ask not much: Just answer, is it possible to co-op, is it implemented, without problems, or you will have to sweat to create a team of co-op. As it was before? How will it be? Who knows, those I ask for an answer and advice, and not incomprehensible kamments in the style of Tin with friends? .. have not heard !. This stone doesn’t mean anything to me

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Pigius
I heard you, thanks, I will keep in mind. But the topic is not about that, but about whether you can just take and invite a friend to the game without problems. How difficult will it be to implement? Or easy?

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

forkiller
Brian Griffin at the top wrote how to summon a friend, I think that a similar ring will be in Dark Souls 3 too :) In general, there are markers for summoning players, you just go to the mark and call people ...

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Pigius
ATP

P
Pussy_ZARED 10.11.21

Damn, but it would be a really hardcore toy if it weren't for the coop xD

D
Devill666 10.11.21

you play like this, you find a white crayon. you use chalk. a sign appears on the ground. and depending on your level, people in a certain range will see this sign on the ground. and can call you. doing so. put a sign. a friend goes to the same place on the map. calls you on a sign. and for some time you beat his mobs and boss in his world. then you disappear from his world. there will be no progress in your world. only in his world. then your friend leaves the crayon - and drove

b
bakshish 10.11.21

no internet - no coop = desired hardcore

u
urist666 10.11.21

I think there will be opportunities to play with a friend without unnecessary hemorrhoids. Because and in DS2 it was in Bloodborne as well.

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

bloodburn bells are really better than here