3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupusechka 10.11.21 04:21 pm

The keyboard does not work in the game (Dying Light)

The keyboard does not work in the game, I can not skip the splash screen, and after the splash screen nothing happens, what should I do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alleskey 10.11.21

lexa_lexa
Read other topics on the forum. Exit the game, change the keyboard layout from RU to EN, enter the game.

S
Sha-R 10.11.21

lexa_lexa
license?

P
Pupusechka 10.11.21

Sha-R
Pirate)

B
Bomber 10.11.21

lexa_lexa
set the default language to English, this will help. it is not necessary to switch the layout.

P
Pupusechka 10.11.21

Alleskey bomber
I know about this, I changed it yesterday, but I just can't press Enter to skip the splash screen, and when it passes, the screen is dark and that's it ...

B
Bomber 10.11.21

lexa_lexa xs
then do not know.

A
Alleskey 10.11.21

lexa_lexa
Do you have a computer suitable for the minimum wage ? Update firewood, reinstall the game, download another repack ... xs what's the problem ...

P
Pupusechka 10.11.21

Alleskey The
type of percentage is not very good, but I played at 25-45 (I'm fine) I started it and the keyboard does not work

D
Dzhemil Ibragimov 10.11.21

I have the same crap! But now I'm downloading another ripak, it can help!

P
Pupusechka 10.11.21

Dzhemil Ibragimov
I shake from furs: D

I
Ilya2303 10.11.21

I downloaded from the repack from the mechanic, after the children run away, he gets up and that's it. He can jump and sit down, but there's no shit to walk. What to do. I clicked on the enter line to say and that's it. I can't write anything. I tried to switch the keyboard, nor what.

Z
Zere 10.11.21

Ilya2303
1. Read the forum, at least the very first posts in the topic about bugs
2. Buy litsuha, this bug was fixed by the developers a few hours after the release
3. Download the patched pirate
4. default keyboard layout to English

PS I play on a laptop that is 3 years old, the textures are maximum, the resolution is 1600x900, the rest was turned off and the picture is quite gorgeous, but the friezes are of course spontaneous

S
Sha-R 10.11.21

lexa_lexa
uf ... Try to put another keyboard if you have a gamer one. Download to the extreme from another torrent

r
rosomaha7 10.11.21

Alleskey Change
system! To be constantly.
Here "T" and "N" do not work for me !!! Who knows why !!!
HELP

V
Vitaly Mezhenin 10.11.21

The face of steam, the problem is the same, everything was bought absolutely, before the release of the following played norms, now the same way, do not skip the splash screen, the screen is dark, I was looking for steam, they will advise the x * th norms, I see no point in writing support. You can go through the pirate while they answer.