3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Half a menu in English. (Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition)

Hello everyone!
Weird. The game is in Russian, but the game menu and in general half of the text of the game interface is in English. Is there a way to fix it?
PSSteam license.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shеpard 10.11.21

THURISAZ
The developer once released a patch for the Russian language for the original BGEE campaign. Then they started riveting the add-on and tied it to BGEE. So it turns out that the text that is visible in Russian remained as part of the BGEE. And everything in English. refers to new content, more specifically to the addon Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear. The addon itself is not translated into Russian, but the developer promises to add support for the Russian language with the release of the patch. When this will happen is unknown.

R
Rolemanser 10.11.21

THURISAZ
You will be happy here http://www.arcanecoast.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=712&start=140

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Rolemanser
Thank you.
I figured out what's what. I re-downloaded the beta patch in the incentive - it got better. At first they had a small bug with sliders. Now it has been updated. The only thing is that from the first city, during the transition, the game crashes. We do this. Remove the patch. Let's move on. We load again.