3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Is indifference a new philosophy of life?

Pofigism is a concept that modern society has created, according to which you do not need to worry about anything. There is no need to achieve what others consider obligatory and necessary, “to take care of tomorrow”, to reach some heights. This is rather an independent position of a modern person ((There is even an expression "healthy" indifference, when it is advised not to react to an annoying situation, to "save your nerves." - think in case of failure, nihilists and go on in life. And how do you feel about this?
Indifference is one of the defensive reactions of a person to the surrounding and inner world. However, it is not promoted or studied for a simple reason, no one cares. Therefore, each person comes to indifference on his own, the blessing in every person indifference is present from birth. A blase is a person whose nerves are so sagging that there is no way to play them! Many people suffer from constant problems, passions and desires. And they constantly complain that they don't get everything they deserve in this life. And then the initial question arises: what for? Everything is arranged on indifference. Just look around carefully! Expression "and so will come down", Russian "maybe" and so on. Fatalism leads to depression. Desperate struggle too. And the truth, that is, indifference, as they say, is somewhere in between. So how do you find that middle ground? What do you think about it? - or you don't care ...
22 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 10.11.21

C
Cheburashka 10.11.21

Everything is correctly written :)), why waste precious nerves on all sorts of crap, when it is better to score a lot, thus you will live longer))

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

HAKUNA MATATA

P
Podvipodvertov 10.11.21

Everything is rightly said, for a long time from school I did not care about anything, where I would go to study, who I would be in life, etc. Now I have the most ordinary job, I will not have any career ladder, nor any positions, I will not see a lot of money, and I do not care about this, I do not need it. I don’t care about expensive cars, fancy clothes, various gadgets, I don’t care about status and position in society. I do not want and will not achieve anything or achieve anything, I just do not care about all this, all this running around for money, for position, etc. for me it looks wild and funny, as if I was always aloof from everything that is usually inherent in people.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

everyone has his own path. inclinations and opportunities as road signs. you can follow and not exceed and someone will be lucky to slip on the red

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Do not pay attention to things, events and people that are not worth it.

D
Don thomas falcone 10.11.21

Author, I do not care what you wrote.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Plagiarism, as always, stupid and lazy.
Although ... all the same in FIG.

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

do not care about the vehicle

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Fill out the form and within 5 minutes, our lawyer will consult you free of charge. Good artists copy, great artists steal ideas from God.

w
we get what we deserve 10.11.21

If we take the description of this concept by the creator of the theme, then I am a "do not care", yes. But I try not to reach a radical point and achieve what I want entirely.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Good artists copy, great artists steal ideas from God.
-DENIMUSS - is a great artist? Heh, heh ...
Then his god is a dump of the Internet.

n
northern alcoholic 10.11.21

It's good that I am indifferent to many things, otherwise I would not be curly, but bald now.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

steal ideas from God.

uuu here bastards ... I will catch - I tear off the ribs!

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

I don’t care so much that it was even broke to finish reading this entire tutorial and finish this post.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

I do not care, I do not care ..

7Rain7 10.11.21

You are here yo ... But it turns out that the grandma is carrying a heavy bag or the pregnant girl does not have time to enter the entrance. Let's hold the doors and help. Fuck we'll send it in chat later, well, we'll write down what metal the eggs are made of.

M
Mr_Lawrence 10.11.21

FSUs

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

all do not care mold worthless. I kick them in the stomach with my boot

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Grevol
SpoilerWe will not load you
We will save you We will bring indifference
into your